~ Chapter 3 ~

When I got my schedule for the year I realized that that I had Potions with Gryffindor. This was going to be great. We are having class with our house. Sabastion made sure that we got to class on time. He was the only friend that I had here. He knew I was having a hard time with everything being said about my mum.

"What color should I have my hair?" I asked as we were walking to Potions. I wanted to be different, well more different than I already am.

"Your lucky you're a Metamorphagus!" He exsclamed.

"That doesn't answer my question." I tell him matter-a-factly.

"Fine, black with pink." He answers after some thought.

"Black with blue it is." I correct I hated the color pink. Sabastion rolled his eyes as I changed my hair color to black with blue ends and and made it long and straight.

"I said pink not blue." It was his turn to be a smarty-pants.

"Well I don't li..." I ran into someone and we dropped both of our books. "I am so sorry." I said then looked up and saw who it was. It was my cousin, Nymphadora Tonks. We both looked at each other and yet we didn't say a word. I finally spoke.

"Your Nymphadora Tonks, my cousin, right?" I asked even though I already knew the answer.

"Yes, I am don't you hate me like the rest of the family?" She answered, rudely I might add.

"Sabastion, I'll see you in Potions save me a seat?" I ask him.

"Don't take long." He answered before he left.

"Why did you have him leave?" Nymphadora asked kinda scared.

"He doesn't need to know about family matters and no I don't hate you." I tell her reassuringly.

"You don't?" Now she was suprised to hear that.

"No, I see no reason to." I reply

"Is this some kind of sick joke?" She tells me as she put her gaurd back up.

"If it was I wouldn't bother talking to you or send my friend away to class." I inform.

"Well then is that all I have class."

"Yes, but I don't want the rest of our family to come between us if you hate me go ahead, but I don't hate you." I say as I start to walk away.

"I'll give you a chance to prove yourself as a true cousin." She said which made me stop.

"How?" I said questionably and turned around.

"Have your hair red and gold. Firstly because of embarrassment and secondly because they are Slytherin's rivals." She said and I changed my hair red and made the bottom half gold and also made my hair longer so the gold could be shown more."

"Like this?" I asked slightly wanting her approval.

"Yup. Now leave it like that till dinner and meet me in the Astronomy Tower after."

"Okay see you then." I started to walk away again.

"Oh and Jazmin, call me Tonks not Nymphadora." She said with a smile and walked away to class.

I walked down to Potions and walked right in ignoring what everyone was saying about my hair. I took my seat next to Sabastion in the middle of the class. Professor Snape just looked at me.

"Ms. Lestrange, who did this to your hair?" Professor Snape asked.

"Oh, I did sir."

"Why?"

"I'm a Metamorphagus."

"Very well then. Can you tell me why you are late?"

"I was heading to Charms instead by mistake." I lie easily.

"Don't let it happen again. Turn to page 5 in your book." Professor Snape then went to continue his lesson. Sabastion looked at me like I grew a second head, but I told him I would tell him later.