~ Chapter 12 ~

It was the Tuesday after the match and Flint has not stayed in the same room as me for more than 5 minutes. Sabastion caught on to this yesterday. Apparently when Flint saw me walk down from my dorm he bolted out of the Common Room before I was even completely down the stairs. When we were in the library after lessons we were already seated inside at one of the farther tables and when he saw us he had turned right back around. When I learned of this I turned it into a little game for myself to see how long it would be until he noticed me in the same room as him, the longest about of time was 3 minutes and 49 seconds. When we were sitting in one of the far corners of the library Sabastion brought up a very important point.

"Hey Jaz?" S asked pausing from his work.

"Hmm?" I responded not even looking up.

"Since Flint seems absolutely terrified of you I don't think he told your Uncle about what you did, and you haven't received an owl from them yet." He informed me, slightly worried my plan was not going to work by the end of term.

"I guess we have to go bigger then."

For the next couple of days after finishing out homework we would look for charms that would help us out with the prank. It was 3 weeks before the end of term when we had all the charms and spells we would need to make it go smoothly. So now phase 2 was going to go into action at 6 in the morning on Monday. We woke up a lot earlier than usual to make sure we got everyone. We made sure everything was set up outside the Common Room so that it would effectively get everyone on their way out to the Great Hall. Breakfast was definitely going to be interesting at the Slytherin table today. I even put the charm on S, but it would only last an hour while the rest of the house would be affected all day. They would think that he wasn't involved with it and since I wont be affected at all they would know that it was me that pranked everyone.

It was about 7 when majority of the Slytherins were walking into the Great Hall. Many of the older years were trying to cast charms, spell, and counter jinxs at each other which only made it worst. Some of these would either cause it to grow brighter or last longer. It was quite comical everyone that wasn't a Slytherin was laughing at the house. Then you hear a blood thirsty cry coming from the doors of the Great Hall.

"LESTRANGE!!!!!!"

I turn my head to face the owner of the voice, but I already knew who it belonged to. Marcus Flint was stalking over to me sporting Gryffindor red robes, gold skin, and bright red hear that gave the Weasley's a run for their money. He stopped right in front of me and he was fuming, you would have thought I turned his face red instead of his hair by the way he was looking at me, and let me tell you if looks would kill I would be done 10 times over. 

"Yes?" I say slightly snickering.

"You filthy blood traitor how dare you do this, you will definitely deserve what is coming to you now. I'll give you my word on that your life is going to be a living hell from here on out. I can't wait to hear the Howler coming your way. Maybe if we are lucky your Uncle will just show up himself and take you out of school. You don't deserve to be the daughter of some one so powerful. You disgust me." Flint was darkly calm and spit every one of his words at me with a sinister gleam in his eyes. He has so mad he wasn't yelling he was calm and knew that what I had done would draw the line with my Uncle that was already approaching faster than anyone in the family, even Sirius with his parents.

"I'll be sure to send you a thank you gift over the holidays then, Flint." I say sarcastically. Although we both took my words differently, hopefully I would be setting up the Black house while he though I was getting a beating from my Uncle I assume. 

"Ms. Lestrange." A dark and monotone voice said behind me when Flint left.

"Yes Professor?" I responded to none other than Professor Snape someone I had actually looked up to while growing up despite the circumstances.