~ Chapter 6 ~

As I was in the Astronomy Tower I was thinking. That's all I really did. I wondered where I would go if I was disowned. I have the key to the Lestrange vault so I won't be broke. Did you know we have a dragon down there?! It's abused though, poor creature. Let's see there's always Grimmauld Place, Great- Aunt Walburga Black died and I am a descendant of the Black family so I think I should be aloud in. Hmm maybe I should ask Dumbledore if he can send a letter to Uncle Sirius. I want to ask him if its okay if I could stay there, it is his place offically after all. I could always stay at the Leaky Cauldron, but that's not a place for home. Now that I think about it I am.... What was that?

Footsteps started coming up the Astronomy Tower steps. I quickly got up from where I was. I then saw 2 figures come up from the stairs, great a couple. I guess that's my signal to leave. I snuck away from the couple that decided to start snogging. It was gross, it looked like a competition to see who could eat the other's face off first. Ughh. I then decided to go down to the Dungeon's to get my book bag. When I walked in Sabastion ran up to me looking really worried.

"Where were you?!" He asked once he reached me.

"Astronomy Tower, why?"

"You have been gone all day, that's why!"

"Are you serious? I was thinking that long?" I didn't even realise someone could think that long.

"Explain to me what you were thinking about at dinner."

"I need to talk to Dumbledore first. Save me a seat?"

"Can't I just go with you?" He sounded as if he didn't want me to leave his side.

"No, this has to deal with family."

"Everything is family with you?" He said slighly annoyed.

" Yeah, that's because it's pretty corrupted. So save me a seat?"

Sabastion and I came to a compromise which ment that he could walk me to Dumbledore's office. Once he left after leaving me at the Gargoyle I started guessing the password. It ended up being Licourice Wands, very odd if you ask me.

"How many tries did it take, Miss. Lestrange?" He asked after he welcomed me in.

"Quite a few, sir."

"And what did I do to deserve the pleasure of this visit?" He asked his bright blue eyes looked as if they were searching my soul.

"I need to talk to you about my Uncle Sirius."

"What would you like to know?" He gestured for me to have a seat.

"Would I be able to send him a letter even though he is in Azkaban?"

"You would, but I would personally be sending it if you do wish to send one."

"Awesome. Thank you Professor." I got up to leave from the chair I was sitting in. As I was walking to the door I felt someone trying to go into my mind. I quickly shut them out and said without turning around. "Enjoying yourself Professor?"

"Who trained you?" He asked trying to hide the shock in his voice.

"Professor Snape. He used to baby sit me, much to his discomfort. While in his study I ran across the book 'Legilimency and Occlumency' and I asked if he could teach me. Which he did and now most people can't get through my mind."

"That is a difficult skill to learn. At what age did you learn this?"

"Between 8 and 9. Now Professor, dinner will be serving soon and I do wish to explain to my friend why I was not in my classes today." With that said I left before Dumbledore could question me anymore.