6. 부정

Like the first time, Junkyu heard knocks on his door around midnight. He thought it was Jihoon, since he hadn't returned, it was him actually, but not alone. He was once again accompanied by the maid, heavily drunk. Junkyu's heart sank. He thought Jihoon was trying to stop drinking so much, but it turned out false.

"Can you please take him upstairs again?" The maid requested. Junkyu agreed with a smile. He could understand why she did that. Handling a full grown adult through the stairs might be hard for a woman. Bowing in gratitude, she had left, leaving Jihoon to rest on Junkyu's chest.

"Kim Kyu, do you work out?" He asked, in his slurry voice. Junkyu noticed, one of his palms was gently rubbing the fabric of the hoodie over his chest.

"Um, no." He answered. A giggle was heard, "Knew it! That's why you looked so soft back then."

'When?' Junkyu thought. However, that wasn't important. He took Jihoon's hands over his shoulder, trying to make him stand, but Jihoon was weirdly clinging on him, refusing to turn aside. He was still facing Junkyu, head now level with the latter, hands around his shoulder. One of his hands moved, until the palm touched the exposed throat of the younger, over his protrusion.

Junkyu gulped, his Adam's apple moved up and down under Jihoon's palm.

"You really are soft..." Jihoon hummed. He remembered what Jaehyuk had said. Physical signs. Touch. Nervous. Excited.

'Makes you want them.'

Jihoon kept moving his palm, over the throat, then slowly around the neck. He was being light, pressing a little, to intensify the sensation. Junkyu shivered from the touch, when Jihoon's hand moved down his shoulder, inside his hoodie.

"Jihoon-" he tried holding the hand, but with a smirk, Jihoon set it free. He continued going down, since the hoodie was large enough, he could actually do it without any restraint. Junkyu's heart beat fastened. Jihoon was on his right, so he couldn't feel it, the thumping that increased in frequency.

"I wonder... How..." Jihoon ran circles over Junkyu's chest, still not touching his nipple, but going very close to it. Junkyu let out a long breath while closing his eyes. He was so vulnerable to such touches, from guys, especially from attractive men. And Jihoon was- according to him, very attractive.

"Jihoon, stop doing that." Junkyu took his hand again, in a stronger hold. He held it over the hoodie, so Jihoon's hand was still pressed against his bare chest.

"It's not fair." Jihoon spoke, "You confuse me!"

"How?" Junkyu knew arguing with a drunk man was pointless, but he saw no better option.

"You make me... Nervous." Jihoon said, moving closer, "Like he said... I wanna touch you, hold your face..." Jihoon touched his chin with index and thumb, lifting it a little. "He didn't say it though... That I would want to look at your face.. and feel your lips, like this-" he grazed his thumb over the lower lip of Junkyu.

"Park Jihoon, you're drunk-"

"And kiss them... Like..." Jihoon moved, suddenly, pressing his lips against the others, who was still in the process of talking, hence his lips were parted. Jihoon directly felt the hardness of Junkyu's teeth and the softness of his lower lip. He closed his eyes, thinking about the image of a half naked Junkyu.

'Do I want you, Junkyu?' He asked himself, 'If not, why do I want to keep kissing you?'

He pulled the lower lip of the stunned, beautiful boy with his teeth, took it between two lips of his and gave it a good suck. Junkyu who had been petrified with the sudden intrusion, pushed him, then stepped back.