12. 유혹

(A/N- There's mature content 🔞 ahead, if you don't wanna read, I've marked where it ends, go straight to that ty)

Jihoon had always admired Junkyu's fluffy round cheeks. He stared at them countless times, wondering how soft they'd feel. While given permission to kiss those pretty lips, he also used his chance to press those cheeks, run his fingertips along. The entirety of Junkyu's face was soft, so very soft. Like his lips which were being pulled again and again by Jihoon's lips, or teeth. They were loud. Especially Junkyu. From the rarity of kisses or the intimacy in general, his body reacted more rigorously. Jihoon had to press him down, and also attempt to touch him over the clothes.

Jihoon first moved to his chest. He had always thought Junkyu would be delicate and soft there. But even with the hoodie on, he could tell that there was something firm and built there. An irresistible urge to see it bare, to touch it, to kiss it, to leave some marks there left Jihoon numb. He parted from the passionate lip lock, making the other whine a little, as he chased after the elder's lips.

"Take it off!" Jihoon commanded, tugging at the hoodie. Shy Junkyu would probably say no, but he was also into the game. So he obeyed the rich man, presenting him the exclusive view of his beautiful body. Jihoon looked at him shamelessly, then, like an electric spark, his fingertips met the skin.

"Uhh.." Junkyu couldn't help moaning. It was the way Jihoon's feathery fingertips felt, the way those innocent pearly eyes looked at him so intently. He felt embarrassed, but Jihoon did not let him think about that, as he immediately went down to press a kiss on the partition line of Junkyu's torso.

The younger breathed in hard, inflating his chest, Jihoon looked up, in those eyes to be sure that it was consensual. Junkyu responded with a frown of pleasure. He watched from up above how the other let out his tongue tip and ever so slightly licked a strip of muscle on his chest.

"Fuck!!" Junkyu threw his head back, clasping his mouth shut with his palm for that sinful groan. Jihoon grinned though, he could tell Junkyu liked it very much. Therefore, he continued doing what he wanted. He opened his mouth, capsuled a large portion of the younger's chest and let his teeth sink in. Junkyu squirmed a little as the bite kept stinging, but soon, Jihoon comforted it with his warm tongue, leaving the other to huff and pant. The action was repeated again and again, until most of Junkyu's chest was covered in light purplish pink bite marks. When Jihoon looked up again, at Junkyu's face and chest, he could only beam in pride. That he did that to the pretty guy lying under him.

"Ji.. I wanna see you too.." The younger pleaded with such a soft voice, his clingy hand moved to pull the stupid piece of clothing hiding Jihoon's enviable body. Jihoon smirked, taking his shirt off to give a perfect display of the body he built bit by bit. He liked how Junkyu's eyes shined, how his trembling hand touched him, groped his stomach, his chest, took a hold of his throat. Junkyu for sure is not as innocent in bed as he looked usually. He knew what he was doing.

"Kiss me." He pulled Jihoon by his throat, and like a good boy, Jihoon agreed. They kissed again, until their lips were bruised and swollen.

As they were doing everything, the stimuli reached upto the tip of their manhood, and they could both see the tents in each other's pants. Jihoon had never did anything with a guy before, yet, seeing Junkyu's clothed boner, he wanted to give it a squeeze, or a lick, or who knows, maybe he really wanted to fuck the other??

Junkyu could read the situation. Yes he would very much like to get his ass destroyed by Jihoon, but everything was going so fast that he didn't trust himself anymore. He clearly knew that the whole make out thing did not involve emotions, just plain physical desire. Still, unifying themselves would probably attach them with a string of commitment, which he didn't believe to be a good thing. Clearly, commitment wasn't Jihoon's thing. So they should, for the best, stop before they lose every last bit of self control.