10. 실수 (?)

Doyoung whole heartedly believed in destiny. Fate is a word of miracle in his dictionary- he easily blamed his bad decisions on fate, credited everything good to destiny. And it actually makes sense cause that afternoon, a coffee hater like him wanted to try out some mocha, by dint of which he got to meet Junkyu and his student who were coincidentally present in the same space. Of course, they failed to notice Doyoung who was patiently waiting at the counter, planning to walk out with his drink. Seeing them though, he changed his plan. So with his mocha, he chose to sit on a table not far from them.

What sparked his interest was the fact that they were not studying like they were supposed to. Instead, both had their cell phones in hand, seemingly playing some games with wide grins on their faces.

A small tap on the phone camera, and Doyoung had a zoomed in picture of them, that was immediately sent to his cousin with the text, 'Look who found the lovebirds ;)'

The phone call came a little later. Doyoung didn't even have to see the contact to know who it was, for, his text was read.

"Yes, hyung-nim?"

"Explain." Jihoon spoke from the other end.

"Explain what?" Doyoung played. A 'tsk' was heard. "How did you find them??"

"Well, just came to get my coffee and there they are."

"Yeah, I can see that in the photo. I thought they were studying?"

"Yeah, I mean, he's the tutor."

"So??"

"Maybe they're done, so they're just playing games.. why? Want me to interrupt?"

Jihoon once again tsked in annoyance, "What? No. Just see if they do anything. I'll ask him later at home."

"Hm, is that so?? You sure you don't want me to spy over cause you're a tad bit jealous out there?"

"You have such a big mouth, Doyoungie."

The younger chuckled, "Hyung, I told you already. If you really want him to be yours, make a move. Cause this sstudent of his.. he's a snack."

"Shut the fuck up, just keep an eye on them. No need to go there and cause trouble, okay? Also, I'm not looking for his hand for your kind information. Just don't want anyone taking advantage of his innocence." Jihoon said.

"Yeah, sure." Doyoung teased his cousin, "I'm hanging up now, bye." And then, despite being warned not to cause 'trouble', Kim Doyoung chose to do exactly that, cause well, we live for a little bit of drama anyway.

He walked all the way to their table, they were surprisingly still too invested in the game to notice the young boy looking at them. It was Junkyu who first noticed Doyoung, his eyes widened in shock, "Doyoung ah, hi, what are you doing here?"

Haruto who sat with his back facing Doyoung followed his tutor's eyes by turning back, the latter replied, "Getting a coffee. What are you two doing though?" He suddenly bent down, bringing his face close to Haruto's phone, "Playing games??"

Now since Haruto was holding his phone still, the back of Doyoung's head was too close to his face. He backed away a little, but right at that moment, the other turned his head, face to face with Haruto. Even with the back bent to go as far from Doyoung as possible, Haruto was still close enough to feel Doyoung's breath on his cheek. "Damn, you're handsome." Doyoung spoke in a low voice, then straightened up, leaving the Japanese boy blinking twice- what just happened??

"Yeah." Junkyu quickly spoke, to ease the tension. Doyoung diverted his attention to the said guy therefore, giving him a smile, "Post tuition hangout?"