15. 싫음

"Kim Junkyu, what the fuck!??" Yoshi almost shouted inside the classroom. It was break time, but many students were still present. Every head turned towards them at that, so Junkyu had to hold his friend's mouth from screaming anymore. Yoshi wasn't having it. He removed the hand, then asked in if not the loudest voice, at least loud enough for a few around them to hear, "Why do you have this thing on your neck??"

"What?" Junkyu who thought it was a bug hence scratched his neck, asked. Yoshi made a dramatic face as he said, "A hickey!!"

A hushed roll of laughter coming from his sidemates made the younger's ears go red. He glared at his friend who had no care in this world, totally lost in curiosity about the unusal mark on his friend's neck. "The hell, Yoshi??"

Maybe that made the Japanese male aware of what he was doing. With a bow, he mumbled a sorry, but then quickly asked again, in a lower tone, "With whom? Since when? Why didn't you tell me??"

"Ssh!" Junkyu tried saying, "It's not what you think. Just a bug bite."

"A bug bite??" Yoshi turned his neck, to examine the mark better, "That's human teeth there."

"Tsk!" Junkyu slapped his hand away from that neck. Through the corner of his eyes, he could see Jihoon, who obviously caught on the situation because otherwise, he'd definitely come and pay Yoshi a visit. And the audacity of him to smirk and lick his lips like he was so proud of the reckless mark he had left!

"Tell me." Yoshi demanded again, "Who's it? Do I know him?"

"Yoshi yah, it's nothing, really-"

"Is it Jihoon??" Yoshi immediately asked, "Tell me it is! Or wait- Ruto?? Last time he told me he finds you cute and-"

"Why would it be Ruto?? I'm his tutor!" Junkyu protested.

"Jihoon then?" Yoshi insisted. Funnily, Junkyu couldn't lie. He'd mumble and look away if he even tried to lie. And Yoshi, being his best friend knew it by heart. So seeing him hesitate gave him the ultimate answer. And it made him gasp.

"Holy shit! I thought it would take some time but damnnn!"

Junkyu hushed him again, cause his friend was getting pretty loud upon excitement. "What are you saying.."

"I'm not wrong, I know it!" Yoshi snapped his fingers, "You guys have this weird tension- like you both like each other but can't say. I'm glad that you worked it out and are now together-"

Junkyu closed his eyes, "We're not." The other blinked, "Eh?"

"Yeah, we're like... Not even close to being in love with each other."

"But then .. the hickey..." Yoshi's brain ran wild. His gaze darkened immediately, "Did he take advantage of you?? Imma beat the crap out of him-"

"Relax, nothing like that happened!" Junkyu held his friend back, "It's like... Mutual?"

"Mutual?" The other asked again, "How come? Like .. are you guys getting physical before even..?"

"Yeah." Junkyu sighed, "I know, it sounds like that. But it's complicated. He's so good to me, yet, he never says anything. And he's attracted to my body, and I am too. So I thought, maybe it's okay to do it sometime."

"Junkyu," Yoshi held his shoulder, "You never did it with anyone else. Are you sure you wanna give up your first to him? Without even knowing if he likes you or something?"

Stressed, the younger said, "I don't know... Honestly, I don't think I deserve him in any way, but when he compliments me, I just..."

"Why won't you deserve him?" Yoshi said, "Dude, you're literally perfect! Anyone having you would be so blessed, what are you even saying??" He took a few short breaths before saying, "And if I read it right, he does seem to like you. But maybe he's tight lipped, or it's just new to him. But hey, don't you think you should talk it out, or at least- don't go too far without being cautious?"