13. 운동

Junkyu did not expect to see Watanabe Haruto standing outside when he opened the door to his room hearing a few knocks. It was a holiday. He slept in, then washed up, went to have breakfast. In the breakfast table, he came to know that Jihoon wouldn't be there for a couple of hours as he had gone to meet his dad. So there were only him and Doyoung, who was also planning to go out. Left all alone, Junkyu decided to catch up to that week's studies, and look through the upcoming ones too. When he heard someone knocking on his door about an hour later, he thought it was Jihoon, to let him know that he had arrived.

But no, it had been his student, holding a pack of dessert, offering a warm smile.

"Haruto??" Junkyu who was pleasantly surprised let him in. His bed was not set, the blanket was curled up in a corner. On the headrest of his chair rested his towel and an open notebook with an uncapped pen was there on his table. Haruto found it so cozy and relatable. Junkyu quickly fixed as much as he could, offering empty seat for the younger on his bed. "Why didn't you tell me you're coming?? How did you find this place? Why-"

"Uh-uhm!" Someone coughed from outside the room, catching Junkyu's attention. Doyoung was leaning on the doorframe with a smirk, "He called me for the address."

"Oh.." Junkyu nodded, then turned to Haruto, "What's the reason though?" His student shrugged. "Yesterday, you seemed a bit off, so I wanted to cheer you up with-" he lifted the bag with a box full of cupcakes and macarons, "These!! Tada!"

Junkyu chuckled, "Aigoo! Thank you Ruto." He took the bag, "You really didn't have to, I'm doing just fine."

"Told you." Doyoung said, looking at his nails as if he had no interest in the whole issue.

"Still wanted to make sure." The younger male sat down on the bed, grinning at his tutor. Junkyu offered Doyoung a seat too, but the latter left them saying he had something to do. Maybe he was reluctant? Upset somehow? Junkyu couldn't tell. He shifted his attention back to his student therefore. Haruto was smiling, suggesting that his hyung should try the dessert.

"Hyung, I really like what they make. It's like my go to place for cupcakes. Try one, see if you like it or not."

Junkyu had to take one. He wasn't that big a sweet tooth, but he couldn't lie, the cupcakes were good. He ate three at once, leaving the younger satisfied.

"Truly!" Junkyu said, still chewing his food. Haruto chuckled. His tutor looked so adorable with his cheeks stuffed. "I should save some for Jihoon."

Wow. That didn't sound nice to Haruto. At all.

"No need. I gave another box to Kim Doyoung. I'm sure he'll save some for his cousin." He coldly replied. Junkyu caught the sudden change of vibe, therefore, after careful consideration, he asked, "You don't really like him, do you?"

"Whom? Your friend?" Haruto tried not to snicker, "I guess. He's kind to you though. That's nice."

Junkyu touched his thigh, "Ruto, Jihoon's a good person. If he did anything to upset you, I'm sorry on his behalf. He clearly didn't mean to."

Annoyed, the younger asked, "Why do you have to apologize for him? Yes, he's let you stay here. But if I were given the chance, I'd do that too. So, can you please-"

A knock on the door disrupted their conversation. Assuming it's Doyoung, Haruto turned back with a frown. But he met the very man they were talking about, Park Jihoon, who shot him a very dark look. Suddenly, the environment got 10 times heavier. To cut through, Junkyu stood up, "Jihoon ah! Hi!! How did it go?"

The older male raised his shoulders, "As usual. We just talked." He walked in, and sat down on the now empty chair. He noticed the dessert box. Curious, he asked Haruto, "You brought it?"