28. 처음으로

(This is a full on smut chapter 🔞, can be detailed. I hope you proceed knowing what lies ahead :))

It took Jihoon a few seconds to grasp the situation. He was being pushed back, having his lips crushed in between Junkyu's- although he always claimed that those were really soft, at that instant, not so much. Junkyu was devouring him, biting him, dropping him on the bed.

Jihoon stopped him, pulling away and breathing hard. He for sure made a good, wet sound while doing that. "Hey!" He breathed out, "Wait, what-"

Junkyu didn't let him finish, by clasping those two lips inside again.

"Kyu-" Jihoon stopped him, "Honey, what are you doing?"

"Kissing you!" The younger answered the obvious, and dropped his friend to the bed. Jihoon could barely crawl backwards, he was straddled. The other had shorts on, so on both sides of his waist were Junkyu's fine, bare thighs. He grabbed them on both sides, waiting for an opening but Junkyu kissed him again. This time, Jihoon kissed back. Engulfed those eager lips in a massive bite, let them go and licked them with his tongue. Junkyu followed too, letting his tongue meet Jihoon's and then sucking his lips one after another. Jihoon could swear that messy, open, wet kiss did things to him. He felt a swamp in his tummy, with butterflies flying and sending him shivers- that ended not in his spine but in the tip of his manhood.

Jihoon felt his dick twitch.

"Ahh.." he uttered once the make out session got a tad bit slow. Junkyu must have been out of breath, cause he pulled away, and didn't attack him immediately. Jihoon saw his wet lips, the sides of which was covered in both their saliva. With his thumb, the younger wiped them, casually finding a seat over the other's hips.

Of course, putting some intentional, good weight on his bulge.

"Oh my God, Kyu!" Jihoon huffed, "That was-"

"That's what you get for provoking me." The younger spoke, he was blushing but he sounded not shy at all. Jihoon bit the corner of his lips and smirked afterwards, "So it worked, huh?"

Junkyu stared at him without saying anything. As he did, one of his hands slowly crept up the other's abdomen, bare palm touching that firm body. Jihoon felt chills, his brows came together in a frown as he indulged all his nerves to feel the tingles.

"Yeah, it did." The younger spoke, "Now dump this fucking shirt and let me have a taste of your body." He pulled the other's shirt, almost making him sit. It didn't take a single second for Jihoon to oblige, and strip off that stupid shirt keeping his gem of a body hidden. He could see the younger's eyes glinting from the view. He was about to say something about that, but Junkyu leaned down before anything and dug his teeth on the left pec, right by the side of his nipple. Jihoon hissed at the sudden sensation, but didn't retract. He felt the amusement of being marked by the other, since when Junkyu lifted his head, his lower lip was in a pleasant bite, admiring the reddish spot.

"Fuck you, Kyu! You look so effing hot like that!"

Junkyu smirked, obviously aware of his extraordinary visual. He went down again, this time on the packs, he didn't bite them though, just let his lips graze over them, occasionally meeting his tongue and licking strips of muscles along. Jihoon threw his head back in pleasure, especially when Junkyu was near his hip area.

The latter stopped right there, looking up with his big, innocent eyes, blinking twice as if asking for a popsicle. Jihoon could rip those pants and shove something better than that in his mouth, but he held back, only impatiently said, "Fucking do it!"

And Junkyu smiled. He took both sides of Jihoon's pants and pulled them down, making his semi hard, leaking member spring up to life. Jihoon could swear he saw another sudden glimmer in those eyes, as if his dick was the latter's most anticipated meal- that he was going to feast on. Oh God! Just thinking about Junkyu's warm mouth around his twitching dick made him harder.