11. 상호의

The kiss felt good. Too good. When Jihoon's skilled tongue met his one, fighting for an entrance, making sure to touch every inch inside, Junkyu felt a heavenly pleasure in his entire system. For once, he forgot who he was kissing, or how it came to be. But then, when Jihoon's hand moved back on his waist, pulling him so close that their lengths brushed against each other, he got a reality check.

He was kissing Jihoon, a drunk Jihoon to be precise.

Junkyu pushed him hard. He had a hold around Jihoon's arms or else, the latter would have fallen on the ground. He looked at his friend in confusion, Junkyu was breathing hard. On and on.

'Did I go too far?'

He couldn't ask, cause he remembered, he needed to act drunk. Maybe it worked, cause the younger didn't ask for clarity. He simply wiped his mouth and stood up, to help carry Jihoon. The latter cooperated. He too was too stunned from the feeling of the kiss to say anything.

Junkyu took him upstairs at ease, all the way to his room. He sat the man down, and was about to leave, but Jihoon held him back.

"Stay." He said, head still clouded from the sensation of a willing kiss shared between them.

"Um.." Junkyu tried to take his hand away. He had already taken advantage of the situation, and now, staying in the same room didn't seem like a good idea.

"Please?" Jihoon pleaded. His eyes were glassy. Junkyu always found those pearly eyes pretty. With the urge to make him stay, those looked even prettier, more expressive, filled with magic.

"But... How can I..?"

"Lie down next to me." Jihoon said, "I don't wanna feel lonely tonight, Kyu."

Junkyu did wonder if his friend was really drunk, cause there wasn't any hint left. Jihoon's words weren't slurry anymore, and his demands sounded a little too desperate. Should he trust his own judgement, or pretend like it didn't happen and leave?

"You'll feel uncomfortable." He stated.

"I won't." Jihoon grabbed his hand again. In his head, he knew he wouldn't. Kissing Junkyu felt so awesome, cuddling him would probably add to it. Besides, he was honest when he said he didn't want to be lonely for the night.

"Alright.." Junkyu carefully sat down next to his friend. With a smile, Jihoon moved back to make space. And then, in the same clothes he wore to the bar, he laid down. Junkyu followed suit, lying next to him, keeping a fine distance in between.

They were both stiff. Both staring at the ceiling. Their lips were still throbbing, thoughts running wild. To cut the tension, the younger asked, "Ji, won't you change?"

"Nah-uh. Don't feel like it."

"But... These aren't comfortable, right?"

"I'm used to sleeping in jeans, don't worry." Answered Jihoon.

"Okay..." Said the younger, bringing silence inside the room again. A while later, Jihoon broke it, by saying something even more chilling.

"Hey, Kyu, can I hug you?"

'You didn't ask before kissing me, but did it for a hug? Seriously, Park Jihoon, you're so weird.'

"Hm." Junkyu uttered. The next second, he felt a warm set of arm and leg warp around his body. He shivered from the touch. Jihoon's hug was- so.. opposite to his wild kisses. They were warm, and soft, and comforting. He wondered if this is how being with him actually meant. Would Jihoon be a soft, caring lover? Or would he be wild and passionate? Would he value his partner's emotion? Would he spoil them? Would he date someone as rich as him? He must, cause even his friend circle is full of rich guys.