33. 졸업

Junghwan did not expect to hear the knocks on his door when he had just returned from his school, exhausted to no bounds. It was a very important day for him- for it was the day of his high school graduation. He had been hella busy since morning, his parents had attended the ceremony, then headed off to work. He had since spent time with his best friend, Kim Doyoung who was there with him the whole time. Junghwan's relationship with Doyoung was one for the books. They were close, understanding. They knew to value each other's emotions. It was a given that he'd find this man on his important day, but not the same with the three people standing outside his house.

His tutor, tutor's roommate and tutor's boyfriend. Junkyu, Jeongwoo and Jihoon were standing at his door with bright, loving looks on their faces.

"Junghwanie!" Junkyu gave his student a hug. For the last few months, these two had been constantly trying to improve the younger's grades, which worked well, as Junghwan graduated with expected results.

"Hyung, hi!" He happily greeted the three, "What brings you all here?"

"Can we not visit you on a fine day?" Jihoon shrugged, going in. It was sort of obvious that they probably showed up to celebrate, but, well, Junghwan didn't flatter himself.

"Come in then, Doyoungie hyung's also here." He said. Jeongwoo smiled at him, following his two hyungs inside. Junghwan's house was bigger than usual. Given, cause they were rich. Both his parents are wealthy business people. For their only child, therefore, the house was filled with luxury.

"How does it feel to graduate?" Jeongwoo asked. Just last year, he had passed his own graduation. Everything's still fresh and new to him. Junghwan raised his brows, "Still hasn't kicked in. Maybe I'll miss my school after a few days?"

"Doubt it." Said Jihoon, "Preparing for college is harder. I bet Kyu won't even give you time to breathe."

"Hey! I'm not that strict!" Junkyu slapped his boyfriend's arm who dramatically acted hurt. Doyoung chuckled seeing them, then swiftly took a seat next to Junkyu, "But hyung, Hwanie was upset you guys didn't show up at his school."

"No, I was not." The youngest male denied.

"Yes, you were!" Doyoung insisted, "You had puppy eyes constantly looking at the entrance."

"Really?" Junkyu looked upset himself, "We thought you'd wanna spend time with your parents there, so.."

"Hyung, really, I wasn't upset because of that, you all sent me messages this morning, I was happy with those."

"Then?" Doyoung asked in suspicion, "Who's it you were waiting for?"

"No one." Junghwan shortly replied. This time, Junkyu narrowed his eyes. Something clicked inside him, but he kept it inside for the time being.

"So, what do you guys wanna have?" Junghwan asked instead. As the others were trying to avoid that question, the bell rang again.

"Who can it be .." Junghwan went to get the door, mumbling to himself. The others in the room exchanged knowing glances. They were there for a reason. They had planned the celebration.

"Oh my..." Junghwan's happy voice was heard as he returned with two more people on his tail, Haruto and Yoshi. The smile on the fresh graduate's face was unlike anything before. He was beyond happy.

"Did you all plan this?" He asked, jumping from excitement. All the disappointment failing to spot a particular face on his school vanished, he was welcomed with an overwhelming joy. He loved that everyone close to him gathered to celebrate his graduation day.

"What do you think?" Yoshi said, giving him a hug. Junkyu and Doyoung clearly noticed how red the tip of Junghwan's ears got. They looked at each other, and nodded as if they had known something.