It's Nice to Have a Friend

As we all piled into Chandler's car, we realized that there were 6 of us and only enough space for 5 in his car. Bella was the only other person with a valid license in Canada, so they also had a rented car. In order to make it fair though, Bella offered to take Momona with us, so three were in Chandler's car. Once we had it in the Maps app, Bella started to drive and I had the liberty of playing some music. I've been known to not have the best music taste though,so I decided to hand the cord back to Momona. "Here. I don't like much popular music nowadays. Apparently." She laughed and smiled as she put on one of the songs I did know by The Weeknd and Lana del Rey. We rode in silence, the only noise in the car being the music. Talk about awkwardness.

"So tell me about you guys. Jade, you said this is your first acting role?" Momona asked, a nice attempt at breaking the silence. Bella stopped at a red light and scrolled ahead to see when the turn was. I turned around and faced her. "Yeah, it is. What about you? You said you've acted before?" She smiled and nodded, motioning to her phone.

~~

Momona

Let's Play 8 Ball!
Here. Let's do this and we'll spill little fun facts about ourselves while the other plays!

Jade
ooh solid idea

Momona
Ok so while you play
This is like my tenth role
I think it looks cool but tbh it depends on how rest of the scripts go

Jade

Opponent's Turn...
ok there u go! Lets see
my dad is pedro pascal, but i alr told yall that
oh, i don't know who my mom is
i don't have any siblings that i know of
bella's like my older sibling though
dang how good r  u that i'm still typing

Momona

Your turn!
I just keep getting the best shots 😭
I'm secretly writing music but it's just blank lyrics
I cannot write like instrumental stuff
I have a secret TikTok account
I use it to just scroll through edits of mine
So I can laugh at them
And send them to the friends that are usually in them
Now it's my turn to ask why ur taking so long

Jade

You win!
hehe! too easy

Momona
Girl how.

Jade
i don't know, i just did 😭 i'm just that good

New message from JWCM!

Momona
This girl cheated in 8 ball

Jade
how dare u, all i did was play the game??

Walker
i beat her my first time as well
she also called me a cheater

Cailey
8 ball is really easy to win at
bet i could beat all yall 5

Jade
in ur little dreams.

Walker
We're almost at the restaurant. Dibs on sitting next to Mo

Momona
And what if I didn't wanna sit next to you?

~~

I chuckled silently as I looked up from my phone and saw we were five minutes out from the Olive Garden. It had been like 15 minutes of driving. It surprised me how fast the time passed. Bella pulled into a parking spot, and Chandler parked next to us. As we all piled out of the car, we split into our little three groups; Walker and Momona, Cailey with Chandler, and Bella with me. We walked towards the entrance when Chandler piped up. "Who do you think is going to get recognized first?" he asked. I chuckled. I hadn't really thought much about the fact most of these people next to me were famous and known. Bella's name came up, and so did Momona. I said Chandler or Cailey. We walked into the restaurant and the hostess greeted us with a smile. "Hello, welcome to Olive Garden!"