Cardigan

The days passed, and so did the scenes. I shot 6 more scenes, and the movie started coming together. It was Saturday now, and I had been on call with a friend from school back home. She had helped me pick my outfit and now we were talking about the cast.

"So," she started, obviously wrapped in her blanket. "Who's going with y'all?"

"Just us teenagers! The adults shoot on Saturdays, so they have to stay today," I said, putting my hair into french braids.

"Ok, so that's Momona, Walker, and Cailey right?"

"Lele, you're asking too many questions today. Why? I asked, bringing a coil from each side of my head to curl.

"I'm just asking because I wanna follow them... and maybe steal any pictures with you in them." I sighed, remembering she knows about my dad, but not the situation.

"So here's the thing," I started, finishing my hair. "They can't post me until the teaser comes out. Because of the questions and all that."

"Really?" she asked. "That's stupid."

"You forget that no one knows my dad has a kid that he's hidden from the public basically," I remind her, making sure my outfit didn't get messed up from moving around. I had picked a flowery cardigan, putting it over a tucked in white long sleeve top. The jeans are just plain. Both Lele and I agreed I looked nice.

 Both Lele and I agreed I looked nice