Enchanted

It had been a few seconds after Walker looked over to me and asked if I knew anything about Deadpool. I knew Ryan Reynolds was in it, but I had never watched it. I shook my head, repeating what I had said earlier. "More of a TV series girl."

"Well, it's one of the biggest cinematic masterpieces to exist," he started. "Ryan Reynolds is in there, and he plays the best superhero ever.'

"Well what about Batman?" I asked, trying to offer my very limited opinion on this.

"Are you kidding me? Batman is probably the weakest superhero of all time! He's so easily defeated!"

"Oh come on now," I started, moving myself into a corner, sitting up. "Don't do Bruce Wayne like that."

"Please. I bet you're one of the people who believe Batman could beat Superman." This was not true. But I went along with it.

"Of course he could! Have you seen the LEGO movies? Batman has a whole stash of Kryptonite. He bullied Superman relentlessly, calling him the alien," I rebutted, using my limited movie knowledge to advantage.

"Batman only cares for Alfred and Dick Grayson. Easy target," he said, crossing his arms and moving towards the other corner of the bed. "You get the weaklings, you beat the strong one."

"You're evil," I chuckled, finally grabbing my phone and looking at it. In the background though, Walker continued his original rant about Deadpool, reciting lines from memory even. He was a tiny little nerd, and that was adorable to me. After he quieted down, I decided to serenade him with my own rant. "How much do you know about Ni no Kuni?" I asked, mentioning one of my favorite video games ever.

"What is a Ni no Kuni?" he asked, and I went right into it.

"It's only one of the best story based RPGs ever," I started, feeling my face immediately brighten up. "It's about this kid who loses his mom and travels to a whole other universe. He meets these two different people called Esther and Swaine and they travel trying to find his mom's soulmate. I could go on for hours about this."

"I can tell," he scoffed, betting up and going to Momo's Mini-Fridge and pulling out water. "But you listened to me, so now it's my turn."

"Ok, now the real question,would you ever play this game? 'Cause I will spoil the whole storyline."

"To be honest, RPGs aren't my thing. So go ahead."

I look down at my hands to concentrate more. I can't concentrate when I'm making eye contact with someone. "Ok, so you start off in this small town: Motown. I think it's a different name, but it's been a while since I last did a whole playthrough. Oliver, this tiny 13 year old, is a normal kid. School, job, friends. One day, he and his best friend sneak out to try out this car that Phil, the best friend, made from scratch." I look up at Walker and see he's paying attention, looking deep into my eyes now. I go back to looking at my hands and continue the story. "The guys are driving it down this road and a tire popped and then the car went into the water. Little do the kids know, Ollie's mom finds out he sneaks out and runs to find him. Both Ollie and his mom don't know how to swim. Also, villains from the other universe poisoned the water, so when Allie went into it, she got poisoned and then died. I sobbed the first time I played it.'' I decided to stop my story describing there, looking up to see Walker still making eye contact. Oh my God, why is everyone so good at eye contact?

"Interesting concept. Might play it just to understand anything you just said," he chuckled out, throwing his water bottle out.

"Wait until you hear about the movie. And the sequel they made. I don't consider the mobile game part of the fandom."

"Really?"

"Well, it's not the same as the other two. But I'm just being picky." I grabbed my phone and saw that Bel had posted a picture of me on their story. I liked it from my notification center and then set my phone down, looking up to see he was looking outside for Momona and Cailey. "You ok?" I asked, putting my phone down for a second. He nodded, sitting back down on the bed.

"Let's pull up Deadpool since the girls are gone," he said.

"Gone?" I asked, and walked over to the window myself to confirm. They were in fact gone. Great, and Momo had left her phone here. "Where did they go?" I said, looking back inside and seeing Walker had already pulled up Deadpool on his phone. He propped it up on a pillow and lied down, patting the empty space next to him. "Really Walker? Isn't it past your bedtime?"

"For your information. I am 15 without a bedtime. Sit down and watch Deadpool with me," he said, patting the space again. I chuckled and sat down, paying attention to the movie, which already had me chuckling at the introduction. I yawned here and there, but that was because it was past midnight. About 10 minutes after, Momona and Cailey walked back in, yawning.

"Sorry guys. Had to run lines really quickly, we're shooting 3 scenes tomorrow," Momo said, walking over to her bathroom and handing all of us a toothbrush. We all brushed our teeth, heading to the living room when we were done. Momo dimmed the led lights to a nice shade of yellow and took her spot on the couch and got comfortable before letting Cailey lie down next to her. They wrapped up with the same blanket from earlier.

"Wait, where are we sleeping?" Walker asked, motioning to him and me. Momo shrugged, shuffled two or three times, and made sure Cailey was also comfortable. They must've fallen asleep quickly, because I didn't hear from them again.

"I'm beat man. I also have some scenes tomorrow," I complained, already knowing my lines but too tired to know that I had to get up at 8 for an 11 AM call time.

"If you want, you can take the bed," Walker offered. "I don't mind."

"No, it's fine. We just have to get comfortable. Here, you go first. I'm gonna go to the bathroom really quickly," I said, grabbing my phone and going to the bathroom. I scrolled through my Instagram notifications and noticed a flood of followers and comments coming from Bella's story. Wonder what was gonna happen when people found out who my dad was. After a couple of minutes, Walker was just sitting on the bed, looking at his phone. I didn't wanna make him move though, so I just sat down next to him and tried to scroll through an e-book I rented out. In the end, I leaned my head against the wall and slowly started drifting off. Just before I did though, I felt a set of soft hands move my head and lay it down. I kept a straight face as I realized Walker was making me comfortable by moving my head down to a pillow. He wrapped my blanket over me and lay down next to me. I heard him shuffle a couple of times but he made sure he didn't touch or bother me. I drifted off to sleep shortly after.