the 1...?

About 30 minutes later, me and Lele had finished each of our updates. She had told me she was upset at what had happened, which was honestly expected. She had also been attacked by the people on my Instagram. I told her everything though, including their recent events. "He proposed? With a paper ring?''I explained the story, and also told her how my dad was acting with Ryan and Taylor. I think she was more excited than I was. But it was nice to talk to a friend again. I had hung up on good terms with her again.

I realized Momona hadn't talked to me since before the dinner. I decided to text her.

~~

Jade
hey girl
gave walker his paper ring

Mo
Wait what?
When did you see him?

Jade
uhhhhhhhh
like an hour ago? maybe less?
why whats up

Mo
Nothing
Just didn't know you went before me
What did he say?

Jade
he got on one knee and proposed lmfao

Mo
Of course he did
Seems exactly like what he would do.

Jade
are u ok...?

Mo
Yeah I'll be fine
Text you later

Jade
ok bye ig

~~

After that weird text interchange, I decided to check if Walker and Brady were still playing. To my surprise, they were. I opened up the stream to the boys arguing about who got them killed and who was at fault for this or that. I chuckled before I put in what Walker told me to put. Maybe he would see it? There were quite a lot of people.

~~

user1 - lmfao yall are overreactinguser2 - ok guys lets focus on the gameuser3 - boohoo you lost 😂user4 - this is hilariousjadenotthegem - remember when you gave me a paper ring?user5 - ok guys lets behave now

user2 - ok guys lets focus on the game
user3 - boohoo you lost 😂
user4 - this is hilarious
jadenotthegem - remember when you gave me a paper ring?
user5 - ok guys lets behave now

~~

With the lag, I thought it would be a while before he saw the chat, but when I saw Walker's face light up, I think I knew he saw it. "Hey J," he said, waving at his facecam.

"Who's J?" Brady asked, snickering. Walker sent him a text. Damn, I wonder what he said. "Ohh. Makes sense." I laughed as they loaded into a new round and died first. Walker blamed Brady because Brady went to try and beat the boss but died to him, and Brady blamed him because he left him. The chaos ensued. The stream continued for a couple more minutes but ended when Walker announced he had to go to bed. I closed the app and opened my private account, scrolling aimlessly for a couple of minutes, but my eyes couldn't stay open. I put my phone up and slowly drifted off.

~~

A week passed, and the countdown began. There was roughly a month before shooting ended, and the scenes and people were flying by. I had a couple of scenes with Lana, and this was her last scene.It was a short one, but it made sense because then me and Walker would have to shoot a sceneIt was only 2 PM, and I had already shot 3 scenes. Two more to go!

~

Cheat sheet!
Lana - Analise
Jade - Luna

Analise: (Angry.) Are you kidding me? Opening your portals AGAIN? After bringing that poor family over?
Luna: (Equally as angry, if not more. Her face is more frustrated at her mother yelling at her for something she can't control.) Mom, it's not even my fault! All I did was retrace my steps and it opened again. I was trying to send them back, which is more than you ever did for them.
Analise: (Rolls her eyes, grabbing her purse and keys.) Great. Now I have to go back to the lab and find a way to fix this and you.
Luna: (A beat.) Fix me?
Analise: (Another beat, but the audience can see that Analise's face of annoyance.) Yes, Luna. Fix you. Do you really think those powers were on purpose? I drank a chemical to see some effects on the human body, not knowing I was pregnant with you.
Luna: (Looking at Analise, shaking.) You're telling me that I was just an experiment to you?
Analise: (Panicked, like she was caught in a slip.) Not on purpose. It was an accident, Lu. A happy on-
Luna: (Raising her voice as she paces around the house, grabbing her stuff.) You don't get to tell me what to do anymore. I'm out of here.
Analise: (Scrambling to stop her.) Lu, no,you're going to hurt someone-
Luna: I don't care. I'll be back when I fix this. Alone. (She pushes past her mother, leaving the set. Analise struggles to keep her composure as she leaves, behind Luna, but towards her car to get to the lab.)

~

"Cut! Great job everyone. Lana, you can go back to your trailer. Jade, ready for the scene with Shemar?" I hear, and I shrug. I had to anyways. Push through. That's what I had to do. "We'll be back in 20 minutes guys." I decide to run lines really quickly with Shemar, and the minutes passed quickly.We were on our way to the set when I got a buzz in my phone from an unknown number. Not again...

~~

???
hey wsp
im brady
walker gave me ur number

Jade
like
brady the guy walker was playing fortnite w the other day?

Brady
yeah, ig you could say that
listen when you get the time
you should play a round or two w me

Jade
ok sure
i play r6 tho
not none of those baby games

Brady
ur on
text me

~~

Okay, that was weird, I thought, putting my phone away and going on set to do the scene. I won't bore you, since it was just a scene where Luna and Maurice fight. I was able to finish that scene on our third try, and I made my way to my seat for the snack break I deserved. I scrolled for bit, then realized Walker was now inside the set. I guess my next scene was with him. Made sense, since I only had like 5 left with him.

I got up and out fo my seat, with the intention of asking him about why he gave me the paper ring, trying to pry a new answer from him. Before I even got there though, I noticed Mo walked in, smiling. She walked over to Walker, who smiled and wrapped her in a small hug. And then...

She kissed him.

On the cheek.

I stopped in my tracks, trying to not look obvious that I just saw that happen. What the hell just happened?