Wildest Dreams

"J! Get over here!" I hear someone say from behind me. I turn to see the cast lining up for a group photo. Momo is in a stunning blue dress, Cailey is wearing this floral dress, and I look down to see myself in a black dress. The adults are dressed to their liking, and as always, Bella is in an amazing tuxedo. I sit near the middle and smile as the paparazzi take pictures. Then all of a sudden, the setting is warped to the trailer. Me and Cailey are sitting on the couch, playing video games. Momona's sitting on the bed watching Deadpool with Walker. I look down and see his hand on her thigh.

~~

I wake up to snickering from behind me as Walker gently taps me. Normally I would be mad, but hair and makeup needed me at 8 and according to Momona's clock next to us, it was only 7:32. I looked over to the girls to see Momo's arm wrapped around Cailey's waist, and the two snuggled together, Momo's face in Cailey's neck. "Oh my God," I say, shooting up and grabbing my phone, angling the picture perfectly to make sure I could see the entire scene. I send it to Walker and save it so I can post it once the cast gets released. I start to laugh but realize I need to get dressed. I use the toothbrush again and save it in case we do this again. I wave to Walker, quietly motioning to the door. He had made the bed and was cleaning up the mess from yesterday. He motions for me to wait, and when he's done, he walks out with me, taking me to my trailer. "This is my stop, but you didn't have to do that," I tell him, rolling my eyes as I unlock my trailer.

"My mother always told me to walk a girl home after a night out," he joked, holding the door open.

"Wow, such a gentleman. See you later Walker," I say, smiling as I retreat into my trailer. I grabbed a new outfit, making sure it was easy to change out of since wardrobe was involved today. I texted my dad about my day and he replied with a thumbs up. I walked out of my trailer, making my way over to Wardrobe first to avoid messing up my makeup with my outfit. When I walk in, I see Lana in there, and she smiles at me.

"Good morning sweetie! Excited for today?" She asked, letting the stylist compare two shirts on her. I nodded, sitting down as my stylist walked over and introduced herself.

"Excuse me, sorry for interrupting. My name is Katie, and I'll be working with you for pretty much everything show related. Today's outfit is pretty easy. It's when Analise finds out about Jack. That means we don't have much to work with, butI think we can pull something off. Tell me about your style," she said, getting straight to the point.

"Well, I like those cute sweaters that are just simple and plain. I have a bunch of graphic tees I like. I also don't like shorts, I prefer sweatpants or pants," I say, thinking of my style. Lana gently patted my arm, walking out and towards makeup. Katie nodded at my earlier comment as she pulled a graphic tee and sweatpants. I loved the idea and how it portrayed Luna. Luna is a 14 year old and she's described as very plain and reserved. Her style is very fluid, ranging from crop tops and leggings to looking like a tomboy. I guess today was a tomboy day.

"What do you think?" she asked, placing the clothes over me and making me get up to look at myself in the mirror. I nodded approvingly, but she must've noticed something, because she pulled the shirt away. "Ok, what's wrong with the shirt?" she asked. I looked at her surprised and she shrugged. "It's just skill."

"I don't like the skull in the picture. Stuff like that creeps me out." She nodded and pulled a similar shirt without a skull. "Perfect."

"Making a note to sort out the skulls from your wardrobe. Alright sweetie, go change and then you can head to hair and makeup ok?" I nodded, thanking her and changing in a room. When I walked out, she nodded at her own creation and I was on my way. My phone buzzed and I opened a notification.

~~

Walker
so ni no kuni

Jade
don't play with me rn
you thinkin abt playing it?