3

*two weeks later again lol*

"Andrew! Where's my straightener?" I yelled, searching under the sink.

"Right here." He said, poking his head into the bathroom and smiling.

I glared at him playfully before snatching it from his hands.

"Are you really going to straighten your hair? We all know you are just going to throw it into a bun." He said, sitting on the bathroom counter.

"What if I see a cute guy? Gotta be ready." I said and he laughed.

"You're dumb. You don't need anyone to be happy. You have me!" He said, smiling from ear to ear.

"I know, I know." I said, clipping half my hair on top of my head.

He giggled. "You look funny."

"You're like a five year old I swear." I said, shaking my head while grinning.

I quickly straightened my blonde hair, letting it fall down my back.

I left the bathroom with Andrew following me close behind, standing by the front door.

"Have a good day." I said, kissing his cheek before heading out to my car.

Incase you're wondering, no Andrew and I are not together. We have gotten very close over the past two weeks.

Also, Joe is with Brittany. They seems very happy together so I am happy that he is happy.

Currently, I am on my way to get a tattoo, because why not?

I arrived at the shop and walked in, giving a warm smile to one of the artists.

"Hi. I have an appointment today at 12." I said, resting my elbows on the counter.

"You don't really look like a tattoo type of girl." he said, smirking at me.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing. You just look really innocent." He said, typing something on the computer.

"That doesn't mean I couldn't sit through a tattoo. Anyways, can I go in?" I asked, tapping my fingers against the marbled surface.

"Yeah. That room right there." I thanked him before walking into a room with a black chair and pictures all over the walls.

"Ella?" The man asked, spinning around in his chair.

"That's me." I said, rocking back and forth on the balls of my feet.

"Take a seat." He said and I sat in the black leather seat. "Have any ideas as to what you want?"

"Yea actually. I want something like this across my side." I said, showing him a picture of the tattoo.

"I could do that. It'll take an hour or two. Possibly more." He said, pulling out a pencil from a cup on his desk.

"I have all day." I said, watching as he drew the picture.

"Great." He replied, finishing up the drawing. "Ready?"

I nodded eagerly and lifted my shirt so he could get access to my side.

__________

"Do you like it?" He asked, helping me up from the chair to look in the mirror.

"That's badass!" I squealed, twisting so I could see the whole thing.

"It is." He said, pulling his lip ring between his teeth.

"Thank you." I said, giving him a hug.

"No problem. Let's get this wrapped up and then you can go." He said, grabbing some of the plastic.

He quickly covered the tattoo and I thanked him again before paying the man at the counter and walking out to the car.

I decided I should let Andrew know that I was on my way to practice.

To: Andreeew😋
Hey. I'm on my way with my new tat!!😏

I set my phone in the cup holder next to me and started my car, pulling out of the parking lot.

The drive to AT&T Park was filled with me singing along to the songs that played and drumming my fingers on the steering wheel.

I got there and parked my car by the guys' cars and locked it before walking up to my office.

I got there and closed the door before going through the paperwork on my desk.

I finished filing it and set it in a folder for Bochy.

A few minutes passed and I heard a thundering of footsteps in the hall outside my office.

"Oh Elllaaaaa!" Andrew's voice rang from outside my door before it opened, revealing most the team.

"We shall see your tattoo." Jake Peavy said, sitting on my desk.

I pulled up my shirt to reveal the feather tattoo.

"Badass!" Jake said, running his hand over the plastic cover.

"I know!" I said, dropping my shirt back down.

We sat there and talked for a while before everyone left, leaving me and Andrew in the room.

"Ready to go?" He asked, spinning around in my chair when I came back in from Bochy's office.

"Yep." I said, collecting my things.

Andrew and I walked through the hallways, running into Joe along the way.

We awkwardly said hi before him and Andrew talked for a little.

No one knew about Joe and me as far as I knew. I'm not sure if it should stay that way or not, but for now, I decided it'd be best to keep it to my self because of Brittany.

I didn't want to be known as a home wrecker.

After they finished talking Andrew and I both drove home, me deciding to shower when we got there.

I got out of the shower and towel dried my hair before walking into my room to see Andrew sitting by my closet.

With the box of Joe's stuff..

____________

I dunno if the picture loaded, I'm not 100% sure if they have been recently.

I hate the new update on the iPhone for wattpad. It's for real so dumb. Pls help

Anyways, enjoy thiss :)))))