4

"Um, Ella?" Andrew asked and I nervously bit my lip as I stepped into the room. "Are these of you and Joe?"

"Mhm." I said, walking over to him. He pulled me down next to him as he turned to face me.

"Why didn't you tell me this?" He asked, gesturing to the pictures.

"Because of Brittany." I said quietly.

"What do you mean?" He asked, placing his hands on my knees and rubbing circles on then.

"I though I didn't need him, I really did after seeing him with her. I tried Andrew, I swear. But I do. I really need him. But I couldn't do that. He seems genuinely happy. What do I do?" I said, falling backwards and looking up at the ceiling.

He let out a sigh and stood up, holding a hand out for me.

I took it and he pulled me up with ease.

"Do you still love him?" He asked and I nodded slowly.

He sighed and rubbed his hand over his face before pulling me into a hug.

A few tears slipped out from the corner of my eyes but I quickly wiped them away when we both let go.

He gave a small smile before cupping my face in his hands, wiping away the remaining tears on my cheeks.

"I think you should sleep. I'll talk to you in the morning." He said, kissing my forehead before leaving my room, quietly shutting the door behind him.

I shut the box and put it away before falling onto my bed, letting out a groan.

I looked at my phone, seeing that I had received a text.

From: Joe
Can we talk tomorrow?

To: Joe
I guess...

From: Joe
K. I'll be at your office around 11.

I locked my phone and rolled over, tangling myself in the blanket.

__________

"Ella? Are you coming to practice today?" Andrew asked as he shoveled another spoonful of Captain Crunch into his mouth.

"Yea. I have.. stuff to do." I said, throwing my hair into a high ponytail.

"Mmkay. Can I ride with you?" He asked, his sentence muffled by the amount of food in his mouth.

I laughed, "of course you can."

I grabbed a chocolate muffin off the counter before grabbing my shoes.

I bit into the muffin enough to keep it from falling out of my mouth while I tied my black vans.

"Hey!" Andrew's voice made me turn my head to look at him. "I just realized that you were wearing my jersey."

"No really?" I said sarcastically, causing him to throw a piece of cereal at me.

"Are you ready?" I asked, grabbing my purse and car keys from the table.

"I'm in the middle of eating cereal." he said, taking another bite.

"Then eat in the car. I have important stuff to do." I said, walking towards the door.

"Ok ok." He said, following me. We got in the car and started driving.

"Why do you have be at work so badly?" Andrew asked, putting his feet on the dash.

"Because it's my job." I said, looking at him when we stopped at a red light.

"Yeah right. Bochy doesn't make you work on Wednesday's. Smh." He said, literally shaking his head.

"True." I said, pulling into the parking lot.

"Where am I supposed to put my bowl?" He asked, looking at me over the top of my car.

"Give it to me." I said taking the bowl, starting to walk away when Andrew cleared his throat.

I turned around to see him pretending to be sad. I jogged back over to him and kissed his cheek.

"Have a good day." I said and he gave me a cheeky grin. I shook my head, laughing before heading up to my office.

I got there and sat down to relax right before I heard a knock on my door.

I sighed and stood up, running a hand through my hair before opening it to see George standing there with Grey in his hands.

"Hey George. What's up?" I asked.

"Can you watch her today? Abigail has work and the baby sitter cancelled." He said as Grey squished his cheeks.

"Of course. I love this little girl." I said, taking Grey from his hands.

"Thank you thank you thank you." He said, giving me a quick side hug before saying bye to Grey and leaving us alone in my office.

I sat in my desk chair with her and played with her when I heard a quiet knock at my door.

I looked up to see Joe standing there.

"Come in." I said, placing Grey on my lap.

He came in and shut the door behind him, taking a seat in the chair across from mine.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked, bouncing Grey on my legs.

"I really need to tell you something." He said, scratching his arm.

"What?" I asked, taking a sip of my water bottle.

"Ella, I still love you. I have since the day you left. If I had known where you were when I got here, I would have come after you. I just-"

"Joe, that's crazy. You have a girlfriend! Do you know how ridiculous you sound right now?" I asked, shaking my head and laughing.

"I know I sound crazy. But Ella, you gotta admit you still love me too." He said, walking over to me and grabbing my hand.

"Joe, you need to leave." I said sternly.

"But Ella-"

"No. You need to leave." I said and he slumped his shoulders before leaving.

________

Lmao she still loves him.

Freaking Giants last night i swear😒😒😒😒

I have no motivation to pack my house and I still have a lot of stuff to do😂😂

Today, I was picking up my room and i fell asleep in the middle of throwing stuff away lol

Like I literally fell asleep w/ family guy on, my phone in one and hand and garbage in the other😅