16

"What top babe?" I asked, holding two different colored tops up. "Coral or mint?"

"Coral. It looks good with your hair." He smiled and I slipped it on. "Plus, you look really good in it."

"You're such a boy." I said, crawling on the bed.

"Yeah. But I'm your boy and you love me." He says and I laughed.

"I do love you." I said, looking up at him.

"I'm going to take a shower." He said, kissing me.

"Okay." I smiled, watching him go into the bathroom. I grabbed my laptop and opened it, going to google.

Houses is San Francisco

I clicked on one of the websites, scrolling through the listings. I found one that I really liked and I looked through all the information.

"What are you doing?" Joe's voice made me jump.

"Looking at houses for sale." I said, turning my laptop so he could see it. "I like this one."

"Wow, it's nice." He said, sitting on the edge of the bed. "But why so sudden?"

"Well, Andrew has been dealing with us for a while and if we keep getting animals, this house is going to start getting crowded." I said and he sat behind me. I sat in between his legs and laid back so he could see.

"That's true." He said, letting his hands rest on my stomach.

"It's a bit longer to get to the ballpark." I said, looking up at him.

"I wouldn't mind. If you like it, we can go look at it tomorrow." He said and I smiled.

"Thank you."

"Anything for my Princess." He smiled and I kissed him.

"Okay, enough pda. You guys ready?" Andrew asked and I laughed, closing my laptop.

"Let's go." I jumped off the bed and pulled Joe up with me, grabbing my purse and walking out to the car.

We all got in the car, me driving.

"Are we meeting them there?" I asked before I started the car.

"No. We are meeting at Brandon's house." Andrew answered.

"Belt and Crawford?" I asked and he laughed. "It's a serious question!"

"Crawford." He said and I shook my head, starting the car.

"We need to give them nicknames because it gets very confusing." I said and he laughed, me glaring at him through the rearview mirror.

We drove to Brandon's house, parking on the road outside of his house.

I got out of the car and Buster's son, Lee, came running up to me.

"Auntie Ella!" He yelled, jumping into my arms. He gave me and big hug and I smiled, hugging him back.

"Auntie Ella? Where?" I heard Addison's voice and she turned my head, a grin coming onto her face when she saw me.

"Hi Addy." I said and she came over, wrapping her little arms around my neck.

"I haven't seen you in so long." I said, pinching their cheeks.

"I missed you." Lee said. "But it's ok because now your arm is better and we can play catch when daddy is at work."

I laughed. "Yes we can. Just tell dad when you want to come see me and I'll come get you." I said and he smiled before running back inside the house.

"Auntie, will you do my hair?" Addison asked and I smiled.

"Of course." I said, taking her hand into mine before walking inside.

I took her into the bathroom and picked her up, setting her on the counter.

"So, what do you want to do to your hair?" I asked and she pointed to my hair.

"I want it like that."

"Ok. Let me go talk to mom. I'll be right back." I said and she nodded before I went in search for Kristen.

I found her. "Hey, do you have a curling iron? Addison wants me to do her hair."

"Um yeah. But be careful since her hair is so short." She brought me into her bathroom, handing me the curling iron.

"Thank you. And I will." I smiled before going back into the bathroom.

___________

"Lee, you are getting big." I said, giving him a piggy back ride.

He giggled and I shook my head, looking up at Joe.

"Careful with Aunt Ella, Lee." Buster said and I smiled warmly at him.

"I'm ok Buster, I promise." I said and he sighed.

We got to the gates of the circus and paid for the tickets, traveling in a group to our seats.

"Since there is like six thousand of us, let's get a space where there is enough room for us all." I said, looking for a spot close to the front.

"There's one! Right in front!" Lee pointed out.

"That looks big enough." Buster said and we all agreed, walking over there and taking a seat.

Some of the boys got weird looks, probably because they are famous baseball players.

I sat between Joe and George, leaning my head on Joe's chest as he wrapped an arm around my waist.

Abigail played with Grey and I smiled up at Joe. "I want one."

"Me too baby." He said, leaning his forehead against mine.

"Hey, stop being all relationshipy. This is supposed to be a fun trip, not a romantic one." Madison said and I laughed.

"Fine fine." I said, getting off of Joe and sitting back. I put my legs over him, sitting on the end of the bench.

"I'm gonna get some popcorn." I said into Joe's ear over the cheering people.

"I'll come with you. I don't want you to be alone." He said, standing up also.

I grabbed his hand and we started walking to the concession stand. We waiting for about five minutes before we got up front, ordering a large popcorn.

We paid for it and walked back to our seats right before the show started.

"I'm glad we came here tonight." I whispered to Joe who smiled before focusing his attention back on the show in front of us.