8

"What did you tell Brittany?" I asked Joe as we sat on the couch, eating chow mien.

"Well, I explained everything to her and she told me that it sounded like I still loved you and she told me to chase after you." He said quietly, looking down at the carton in his lap.

I reached my hand over to his cheek, running my thumb across his jaw.

He looked up at me, sadness filling his eyes.

I leaned over, leaving a soft kiss on his lips. "It's ok baby."

He leaned forward, our foreheads resting against each other.

"I love you." I said and he kissed me. My hands moved up to his neck, playing with any hairs I could get my fingers around.

He placed one hand on my back, leaning us back on the couch.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him closer to me if that was even possible.

God, I've missed this.

He propped himself up with his elbows, his hands playing with the ends of my hair.

His hands moved to the hem of my shirt, slipping his fingers under the fabric.

The tips of his fingers were cold, making me yelp.

He smiled against my lips before dipping his head down to my neck.

I tilted my head to the side to allow him more access.

He nibbled the skin on my neck, earning a small moan from me.

He lifted his head up and smiled down at me.

"God you're so beautiful." He said and I blushed.

We heard the doorknob turn so he quickly jumped off me and I brushed my hands through my hair, making it look like all that didn't just happen.

I laid my feet in his lap and we continued to eat the Chinese food as soon Andrew got the door open.

"Oh, what do we have here?" He asked, closing the door slowly behind him.

"Just me and Joe eating Chinese food together." I said casually, watching Naked and Afraid play on the tv.

"That all?" He asked, tapping my head for me to sit up.

I sat up and crossed my legs, taking another bite from my chow mien.

Andrew reached over and took a piece of chicken from it. I slapped his arm and jerked my carton away from him.

"Yes, not that's it's any of your business anyways." I said and he wiggled his eye brows at me.

I rolled my eyes away from him and back to the tv. I felt a hand slowly grab mine and I turned and smiled at Joe before snapping my head back towards to the tv.

Andrew tapped me and I looked at him. He looked down at our hands and smirked.

I mouthed 'shut up' and he held his hands up in defense.

I leaned my head on Joe's shoulder as we continued to watch Naked and Afraid.

His hand snaked around my back and his fingers dragged up and down my side, as if he needed to know that I was right there under his fingers.

____________

"You ready?" Joe asked as I came out of the bathroom, brushing my teeth.

I nodded sarcastically before going back into the bathroom and spitting out the toothpaste. I swished around some mouthwash before spitting it out and joining Joe in my bedroom.

"You look beautiful as always." He said quietly, wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him.

"You look beautiful too." I said, kissing his cheek and walking over to my closet.

He groaned and fell onto my bed. "I'm sorry I need a sweatshirt." I said and he flipped over to look at me.

"You're going to be in an office all day." He announced and I straddled his waist.

"No. Boch said there is nothing for me to do so I can come down and watch you guys." I said, his fingers looping around the belt loops of my jeans.

"Yay! So we get to embarrass you!" He laughed and I glared at him.

"Yeah yeah." I said getting off of him and walking out of the room.

I heard his footsteps behind me as I sped up, continuing to walk towards the living room.

He grabbed the back loop of my of my jeans and yanked back, making me spin into his chest.

He lightly pushed me against the wall, his breathing irregular.

He pressed his lips against mine, holding his hands against the wall.

"Oh gross! Other people live here ya know!" I heard Andrew's voice and I looked up to see him fake vomiting.

"Oh shut up!" I said before ducking under Joe's arm and continuing to walk to the kitchen.

I looked back to see them both lightly pushing each other. I shook my head before grabbing my car keys and turning around.

"You guys want a ride up there?" I asked, spinning them on my finger.

"Yes!" They both yelled in unison before running out to the car.

"Shot gun!" Andrew yelled, opening the door and quickly getting in.

"Are you guys really fighting over who is sitting in shotgun?" I asked, sitting back in my chair and looking back and forth between the both of them.

"Well yea! We get to chose the music!" Andrew said reaching for the radio. I smacked his hand and he looked up at me in disbelief.

"I drive, i choose." I said and smiled innocently before turning on the radio and driving towards the park.

___________

I sat in the dugout, eating someone's sunflower seeds, watching the boys run across the field.

"Are you eating my seeds?" I turned my head to see Matt Duffy standing there.

"I don't know. Are these yours?" I asked, holding the bag up.

"Rude." He said snatching them from me. "Eat someone else's."

"Skeeter would be disappointed." I said and he laughed. "You know you can't be mad at me."

"That's very true." He said, jogging back out onto the field.

___________

Short filler chapter s/o to mee

Jk this chapter is kinda sucky

Oh well. You can yell at me its cool.

I Need You {Sequel to Summer}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara