7

"Hey, I gotta run. I'll see you at practice." I told Andrew and Brandon, giving them both quick hugs before grabbing my car keys and running out the door.

I hopped in my car and quickly drove to the ballpark, where Joe and I were meeting before practice to talk.

I locked my car and and ran a hand through my hair before beginning to walk to my office.

"Ella, over here." A voice said and I turned my head to see Joe standing over by the gates.

"Why out here?" I asked when I got to him.

"I don't know. But what did you want to talk about?" He said, grabbing my wrist.

I looked down at his wrist before looking back up at him.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Joe, I, I still love you." I said quietly.

There was no answer so I looked up at him.

"What?" He asked, stuffing his arms into the pockets of his sweatshirt.

"I know I should have told you earlier but I just realized that I still need you. I always have, Joe." I said and he looked down before beginning to leave the room.

"You don't have anything to say?" I said looking up at him.

"What do you want me to say Ella? I have a fiancé." He said, turning around and looking at me. When I didn't say anything he turned back around and continued to leave.

_________

I slipped Andrew's sweatshirt on over my head before locking my office and heading down towards the field.

I got down towards where the bullpen was so I decided to just go through there instead of walking all the way to the locker room.

I walked in through the metal door and then crossed through, out into the field.

I walked to the infield, waving to Pablo who smiled at me.

I went and sat in the dugout beside Andrew.

"Is that my sweatshirt?" He asked, taking a sip from his water.

"Yes. And I'm stealing it because it's really comfortable." I said causing him to chuckle.

"Alright." He said, slinging his bag over his shoulder. "Ready to go?"

I nodded and slung my purse over my shoulder.

We were walking when I heard Brandon calling my name. I turned around to see him jogging over to me.

"How'd it go?" He asked as we walked out of the locker room.

"Not very well." I said quietly and he pulled me into a side hug.

"He'll come around trust me. He couldn't stop staring up there all day." Brandon said and I looked up at him.

"Really?" I asked, a small smile creeping onto my face.

He laughed, "yes."

___________

"Hey Ella. I'm going out with Maggie for a bit. Is that cool?" Andrew asked when he walked into the living room.

"You don't have to ask." I said and he smiled.

"I'll see you later." He kissed the top of my head before heading out the door.

I grabbed a blanket and laid back on the couch when Studly(?) jumped onto the couch and laid on top of me.

"You're so cute but so big." I said, scratching behind his ears.

He laid his head down on my chest and I took a picture to show Andrew later.

*an hour later*

"Hmm what should we get to eat?" I asked Studly who opened his eyes to look at me.

"You're right. Chinese does sound good." I said, grabbing my cellphone and dialing the restaurants number.

I ordered my food before setting my phone down and petting Studly's head.

About fifteen minutes later there was a knock on the door.

"That was quick." I said to myself before standing up from the couch, Studly looking at me confused.

I walked over to the door and opened it to see Joe standing out in the pouring rain.

"Joe, come inside. You're going to get sick." I said, opening the door wider.

"Come here." He said and I stepped outside, closing the door behind me.

"Are you going to kill me?" I asked worriedly.

He laughed, "oh just shut up already." He said before grabbing my face and kissing me passionately.

At first I was surprised so I didn't kiss back, but as it went on I found myself becoming more comfortable.

We pulled away, both panting for air.

"I've missed that so much Babygirl." He whispered against my lips which brought a smile to my face.

____________

OMGOMGOMGOMGKF THWY FINALLY KISSED GUYS!!!!!!!

I'm pretty positive Andrew has a dog named Studly bc i stalked his instagram page lol I'm creepy halp

But I've stalked all of their insta's so it's gucc.

Anyways, are you guys excited about this bc i know i am

Vote/comment

Bye ily❤️