10

Harry was living in the castle like a ghost, his clothes had been changed now to similar attire but black flowing trousers and a light blue shirt, with loose bell sleeves.

The general watched from beside the King "he seems different."

The king nodded "he has been that way since the fire swamp, it is my father's failing health that troubles him." The general raised his eyebrows "of course sir."

The king died that night, and Harry was presented as a ruling monarch to the public, his crown was weighing him down, forcing him into the ground, and just before he fell, he jolted upright. His bed was a mess around him, and he ran his hand through his hair where no crown lay, it was still ten days till the wedding, and the old king was still very much alive.

Harry's nightmares were getting worse, he jumped up throwing a robe over his flowing white nightclothes, rushing through the morning lit corridors of the castle, the rough stone tiles against his bare feet.

He appeared at the door of the young king's office "it comes to this, I Love Louis, I always will." The man in front of him raised his eyebrows but gestured for Harry to continue, "if I am to marry you in ten days, please believe I will be dead by morning."

"I could never cause you grief, consider our wedding off," Harry stilled not expecting the response, "general you returned this man to his ship, yes?"

The general nodded cautiously in confirmation "then we shall simply alert him."

The kind turned back to Harry, "my beloved, are you sure he still wants you? After all it was you who did the leaving at the fire swamp." Harry flinched at the pet name "besides he is a pirate they are not known to be men of their word." Harry tilted his chin up "my Louis will always come for me."

The king stood moving to stand in the centre of the room "I suggest a deal, you write four copies of a letter, I send my four fastest ships, one in each direction. The dread pirate Roberts is always close to Floren at this time of year, we shall put up the white flag and deliver your letter, if Louis wants you, bless you both, if not please consider me as an alternative to suicide, are we agreed?" Harry nodded slowly. "Besides you are far too beautiful to give up so soon,"