14

Not far from the tree marking the entrance, Niall turned to Zayn and Liam, "you guys heard that right?"

Liam nodded, the scream had echoed through the woods, they wouldn't have been surprised if that sound had carried all the way to Harry's locked door in the castle.

Niall jumped up and down "it is the masked man!" Liam raised an eyebrow "how do you know?"

Niall paused "well his true love is marrying another tonight I think that would be a fitting sound." Zayn paused "how on earth do you know that?" Niall shrugged "intuition, I can feel it" Zayn rolled his eyes "I know what intuition means Ni"

Niall grinned "then you know I'm right,"

They waited by the trees, Niall had heard where it was strongest, and someone was bound to turn up sooner or later. They watched as a man- obviously an assistant of sorts wheeled a barrow along the path towards them. Niall whipped out his blade "tell us where the man in black is. We know you get there from this grove."

Niall paused "Liam jog his memory," Liam nodded and thumped the man on the head causing him to black out. "Ni, I'm sorry I didn't mean to jog his memory that much, Niall?"

Niall had knelt in the centre of the grove "father, Larry. With all might I have failed you but now I ask you to guide me, where is the man in black guide my sword."

He stood up, spinning round and round, before randomly releasing the blade, "NIALL!" Zayn jumped sideways as the blade narrowly missed him and plunged into a tree. "Why did you do that."

Niall was beaming "knew itt." He sing songed before pushing the now revealed door open a tad more. He paused to pull his sword back out of the wood.

They opted to leave Zayn outside in case anyone tried to come in while Niall and Liam sashed down into the darkened room.

Niall brought the lights up and spotted Liam, his ear pressed to Louis' chest, "Niall. He's dead."

Niall came over slowly "that's just not fair." he looked at the bruising patterns on Louis' torso sighing. "Well, the Horan's have never taken defeat this easily."

"Liam bring the body,"

"The body?"

Niall smiled "I know a guy come on!" 

My Sweet Flower - Larry Stylinson जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें