18

TW: talk of suicide, (no one does it but its mentioned) 

Niall moved around the castle corridors, Louis and Liam in tow, Zayn outside watching the gatekeeper.

Liam was holding Louis up so Niall could head off the group with a sword, they heard rapid footsteps, and for the first time in many years Niall came face to face with the general, the six fingered man.

As well as a bunch of guards, the general spoke "kill the dark one and the strong one, but leave the third to be questioned."

Five guards ran down the narrow corridor and not a single one came close to where Liam and Louis stood, as Niall caught every last one on his blade. The general was stunned but Niall just smiled, "Hello, My name Is Niall Horan, you killed my father, prepare to die."

He took on a fighting stance with his sword raised only for the other man to abruptly turn and sprint away down the corridor, Niall in immediate pursuit, "Good luck Ni!" Niall just gave them a backwards thumbs up without slowing the sprint.

They soon heard a crashing noise and shouting from just round the corner "LIAM! BREAK THE DOOR! I NEED YOU, LIAM HE'S GETTING AWAY!!!!"

Liam looked at mostly limp Louis and Louis shrugged "Prop me there," Liam did so and Louis clung to the armour stand as Liam ran to Niall's aid.

Liam came just to see Niall throw his full bodyweight at it, so he give it a firm push gesturing Niall through "thanks!" Liam shrugged and walked slowly back to Louis.

Harry walked along the corridor, flanked by the king and queen, "strange wedding that was," the queen muttered while the king agreed. Harry stayed silent. The queen wandered along the corridor quickly turning into her rooms, Harry turned to the king giving him a light kiss to the cheek, the older man grinned "what was that for?"

"because you've always been so kind to me, and we will never see eachother again, because I'm killing myself once we get to the honeymoon sweet"

The old man didn't really hear "that's nice deary, lets get you to bed" Harry smiled softly and guided him to the end of the corridor.

Liam paused, Louis was no where to be found, no longer clinging to the armour.

Niall continued his chase, through many corridors and storerooms, to a final spiral staircase. Just as he came down a dagger flew through the air, hitting him squarely in the side. His eyes widened at the man standing on the other side of the room, "I'm sorry father, I tried,"

The general smirked "you must be that little Irish brat I taught a lesson to all those years ago simply incredible, you've been chasing me your whole life only to fail now? I think that's the worst thing I've ever heard, how marvellous,"

Niall shuddered at the pain of the blade sinking down.