17

Harry rolled his eyes as diamonds were fastened around his neck, he was dressed in all white, with so many flowing layers the outfit almost seemed dress like, his top had a lower neck than he had expected with flowy almost off the shoulder sleeves, while his trousers were wide-legged, also white, with silver yarn woven down the side of the legs. From his shoulders lay a long cape the hood seeming like a veil, it being a combination of flower-patterned lace and chiffon, held in place by a pair of ornate pins that connected to his top.

He would like it if it was Louis fastening the necklace, not the man with sweaty hands behind him.

"You don't seem excited my little muffin,"

Harry rolled his eyes as he fastened small pearls through his ears "Should I be?"

"Brides often are I'm told," Harry shook his head, the king had called him princess earlier and he had almost thrown hands "I'm not your bride, my Louis will save me, I'm certain,"

He stood up and moved away from the dressing room being surrounded by girls who where there to put together his hair, they had grown quite fond of him during his stay so if they allowed him an almost unnoticeable amount of makeup to be added no one had to know, and no one would be able to tell unless the light revealed the slight telltale sparkle on his cheekbones. His hair was mostly loose apart from his growing out fringe had been styled to frame his face.

Louis startled when he heard the organ start playing, "we have very little time," they together looked over the wall, "jeez."

The guards startled when an unnaturally tall figure loomed over them "I am of doomed marriages spirt, I come today, there will be no survivors if you stand against me."

Niall and Louis pushed harder on the wheelbarrow Liam was standing on, "almost yeah?" Niall groaned, and Louis nodded.

They got slightly closer "okay go!" Louis hissed and Niall lit the fireproof cape, Liam suddenly burst into glowing light making the men scream and yell, some even leaving.

"I am here for your souls!"

That's what had all the men leaving, not one stayed. It was those screams that rung into the chapel.

Harry smiled, he was knelt next to the king as the priest said some words in a very funny accent, Harry had been trying not to giggle ever since he first said 'mawiage.' instead of 'marriage.'

Even when they had stood a ruckus could be heard outside, so much so that the king (to be) sent the general and his personal guard out.

Harry froze when the man next to him had asked to skip to the end of the ceremony, they had both been abruptly stood up and Harry had a tiara placed onto his head just as the veil was pulled back jerkily.

"have you the wings" Harry stifled a laugh "you don't need them, here come my Lou now," he said it as a crash rang out through the castle, "your Louis is dead, I did it myself,"

"so why is their fear in your eyes?"

Niall dragged Louis, - his legs were mostly not working so he still need the support. They made it to the gate and the single man standing there "give us the gate key," Louis fixed him with a glare, "I have no gate key, what gate key?" the man stuttered.

Niall tilted his head "Liam, cut his arms off,"

"oh you mean this gate key?" he pulled it from his breast pocket, Niall smiled "good chap."

In the chapel Harry's heart was sinking "say husbands," the king (to be) hissed and the priest said it. Harrys heart hit rock bottom as he was handed to the real king "take my queen to the suite, I'll be there shortly,"

Harry limply allowed the king to guide him smiling softly at the old man, 

"he didn't come,"