My Children: Father Garmadon

This has been sitting in my drafts for a while, so here ya go!
Reader is Lloyd's Twin sister. You are both around 10. While Lloyd inherited the Elements of the Dragon, you inherited of the powers of the Oni. You are both part Dragon and Oni but one is more prominent. Like your father and Uncle. This takes place shortly after Lloyd and you were rescued from the serpentine by Kai in the volcano. Garmadon isn't such a bad dad and comforts both of you when you have a nightmare about the time with the Snakes.
Tw: ✨Trama✨
Man that was a lot. Anyway Enjoy!
——————————————•—————————————
I never thought I would ever seen my family again. Let alone my father. But when The Ninja showed up to save my brother and I from the snakes, I never expected to see my four armed father helping them. After nearly dying twice we were safely back aboard the Bounty.

After a good meal, Lloyd and I went straight to our shared room. The serpentine didn't take very good care of us. My clothes were dirty and I hadn't had a good meal or rest in a week.

"Uh Y/N?" I heard my twin ask as I settled into my bed.

"Ya Lloyd?" I turned to look at him.

"C-can I sleep with you?" His fingers fidget with the end of his sleeve.

"Of course!" I smiled moving over to make room.

He slid under the covers and cuddled into me. As the older twin I always tried to be there for Lloyd. But I had to admit, I wanted him here too. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close. I soon heard his breathing level out, letting me know he was asleep. I quickly joined him.

(Lloyd's dream is the same just switched places)

I was back in that cage above the lava. My brother was nowhere in sight. My family wasn't there this time.
I heard a laugh. A laugh that sent shivers down my spine even in the intense heat.

Then I saw him.
That purple snake.

He held Lloyd by the collar of his hoody over the edge of the path. His red eyes locked with mine. A evil smile formed on his, dumb snake face.

"LLOYD!" I screamed.

Pythor laughed again. I could hear my brother yelling for help. But I could do nothing but watch.

Then the cage was in was dropped into the lava as Pythor let go of Lloyd. We both went plummeting down. His screams were the only thing I could hear. But just as we hit the lava...

I screamed, jolting up. Tears streaming down my face. I looked around in a panic. Lloyd was awake beside me, crying in a ball. I grabbed him to set him up so I could hug him.  He returned it almost immediately. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't stop my own tears.

Then I heard panicked footsteps come running towards our room. The door flung open and standing in the threshold was the red eyed, four armed Oni, we called Father.

One look at us and he was right next to the bed in a matter of seconds. "My children what is wrong? What happened?"

Neither of us could answer. Our sobs only increased. Father sat on the bed and scooped us up in his lap. His hands rubbing our backs as he whispered comforting words. Both of our faces turned tucked into his chest.

Our sobs soon turned to sniffles but Father didn't dare move. He only spoke softly. "Now my children, what was gotten you so upset?"

"N-nightmare." Lloyd managed to whimper out.

"Nightmares? Oh my children,  you don't have to be afraid, I am here now. And I am the King of Nightmares." He chuckled softly. "So that makes you the Prince and Princess of Nightmares."

"I does?" I asked, still sniffling.

"Yes, so when ever you have a Nightmare, you tell them to go away. You are the Prince and Princesses of Nightmares. Ok?"

We both nodded. Father hugged us closer to himself and wrapped the blanket over our shoulders. I grabbed Lloyd's hand and held it under the blanket.

In the safe arms of our Dad, both Lloyd and I fell back into a dreamless sleep. No snakes, no lava, no cage, and no danger. Just Lloyd and Dad.