Enemy: Lloyd

This was sitting in my drafts so while I'm on hiatus enjoy!
Evil Lloyd AU
Reader is Lloyd's Love Interest and apart of the Ninja Team.
Lloyd is tired of hiding his Oni side and lets it lose claiming himself Emperor of Ninjago. He wants you to be his Empress.
Based off the song above. (Plz let me know if it doesn't show)
Tw: death, fighting, Oni Lloyd
——————————————•—————————————
Kai Pov:
How could this have happened? Lloyd just declared himself emperor of all Ninjago.

We run to the top of Borg Tower where he is.

"Lloyd-" I stop in my tracks at the sight before me.

Lloyd in his Oni form. His eyes an eerie purple. His skin now Golden Scales. Two horns and Four arms.

"My Ninja" He turns to us. "You came. I knew you would." His smile is replaced by an evil and cruel one.

"Lloyd what is going on?"

"Have you come to join me in my ruling of this City!"

"You said you didn't want to become like your father!? He tried to do the same thing!"

"I thought you would understand kai...." He sighs. "Ninjago needs someone to rule it. Why not me? Haven't I done enough for this city?!"

"This isn't right Lloyd!" Jay yells.

"You won't stop me!"

The next thing I know all of us are thrown to the side and into a vengstone cage, but Y/N she is left unharmed.

Y/N Pov:
"Now all I need is my Empress...." He looks over at me.

"What?! Never! You aren't my Lloyd!" I yell. "My Lloyd would never do this!"

Lloyd sighs looking down at his hand. His power, now purple, weaves around his fingers. "They tell you you're the greatest, but once you turn they hate you."

"You're causing misery to Ninjago Lloyd!"

"Oh the misery?" He smiles his powers growing as he walks forward.

"You can't do this Lloyd. I will stop you!"

"Everyone wants to be my enemy?"

"Please Lloyd come back to me..."

"Spare the sympathy! You are now my enemy?"

He throws his powers at me. I do my best to avoid them. While staying on the roof.

I run over to the vengstone cage to try and free the others, but one of Lloyd's blasts hits it and knocks it over the side of the roof.

"Nooo!" I scream.

"Look out for yourself, Y/N." I collapse onto the ground looking over the edge. Tears streaming down my face. "Don't become my enemy..."

——————————————•—————————————
Pt 2 will come when I return.