Electric: Jay

Requested by Eikoloveschocolate
Reader is Jays younger sister. After Jays mother disappeared, she found out she was once again pregnant. So she left the baby at an orphanage where she stayed until she aged out. One day she gets a letter about her father's Will.
Reader has the power of Electricity. Similar to Lightning only she can't produce it, only control. She can only control electricity not Lightning. So think technology.
——————————————•—————————————
Ok so finally getting on your own only for a letter to show up from your bio dad was not what I was expecting on a Saturday.

I stepped out of the cab and thanked the driver. Before me stood a massive mansion.

"Whoa, he was loaded." I started walking up to the front door.

I took out the key that had been in the letter and opened the door. Walking inside I felt like I was on a movie set.

"This dude must of really liked his movies." I muttered looking around.

"My Father was Prince Donegan!" Someone yelled.

I held up my fists ready for a fight if necessary. "Hello? Someone there?"

There was silence for a moment before a loud crash. I walked over to the next room and saw a dark ginger haired boy laying on the ground. Move props sprawled around him. His electric blue gaze met mine.

"The letter didn't say anything about a maid?" He mumbled to himself.

"Maid!? Who do you think you are! This is my house!" I yelled.

"Your house?! This is my house!" He yelled back.

"See that's where you're wrong, this house used to belong to my Bio dad, Clif Gordon, but now that he is gone it goes to me. His daughter." I crossed my arms with a smirk, thinking I had won.

"Wait what?!" He yelled loudly. "Your his daughter?!"

"That's what I just said."

"I'm his son!" He was still yelling.

"Wait.... Then that means..."

"You're my brother!"
"You're my sister!" We yelled at the same time.

"I have a brother." I breathed. "I can't believe this?"

"Wait how old are you?" He asked.

"18, my birthday was last week."

"You're my little sister then! I'm 20!"

Time for the million dollar question. "So did you know him?"

"No, I didn't even know my parents weren't my real parents until a few days ago."

"Wow, your life sounds so much easier than mine." I sighed sitting down on the couch.

"Eh not really, being a Ninja takes up most of my time."

"Wait- Hold up! You're a Ninja!"

He nodded.

"So you can do things like this?!" I held my hand up, facing one of the lights in the room. It flickered before a bolt of electricity jumped from the bulb to my hand.

"Whoa! You're an elemental master too!"

"I wouldn't say master, but ya." I smiled sheepishly "Wait so what can you do?" I asked.

"This!" He held his hands an inch apart and lightning erupted in between his palms.

"Cool!" I yelled.

"Ya, I can't believe you're my sister and an elemental master too." He smiled.

"Wait I don't even know your name." I chuckled.

"Jay." He smiled, holding out his hand.

"Y/N." I smiled back taking his hand.

A jolt of electricity and lightning passed from our hands onto the opposite persons arm. It didn't hurt it.....ticked."

"Electric." I breathed in awe, watching the two elements dance over our arms.

"Very." My new brother responded.