Starstruck: Lloyd

Reader is a Celebrity!
You and Lloyd used to know each other when you were young. Cole and Jay convinced Lloyd to go to one of your concerts.
What will happen when you meet again after all these years?
S/n: Stage Name
H/c: hair color
H/L: Hair Length
Tw: paparazzi
Request by DreamerofKeira
Omg we have already hit over 1k reads!❤️
Also I didn't edit this.
Enjoy!
——————————————•—————————————
Lloyd Pov:
When Jay and Cole dragged me to this Concert, I thought it was gonna be boring. Well looked like I was wrong.

"Lady's and Gentleman! S/n!" The announcer yell, running off the stage.

The lights flash off for a few moments then on again. In the middle of the stage stands a purple haired girl. With a beautiful dress. (Picture below is outfit)

The concert starts and I have to admit it is amazing!

Y/N Pov:
The walk to my backstage area is exhausting. These heels are so hard to walk in. I sigh and collapse onto a chair. I barely have time to relax before my agent knocks on the door.

"Y/N you have to get to the Backstage Meet and Greet in 5!" He yells from the other side.

I groan and stand to change into a new outfit. I pull off the purple wig and let my H/L, H/c fall out of its pins. I replace the tall heals for some of the shorter ones and walk to the door.

My security and I walk over to the Meet and Greet. Camera Flashes follow us the whole way. I keep my head down and sigh.

"Why can't they leave me alone for like five minutes." I grumble.

A line already waits for me when we arrive. I get to my spot and security starts to let the fans in by groups.

When a small group of boys walk up one immediately gets my attention. His mop of blond hair and those emerald green eyes look so familiar.

I smile as they walk up the blond walking behind the other two.

"Omg! S/n! It is such an honor to meet you!" The curly haired one squeaks.

"The honor is mine- wait? Aren't you guys part of the Ninja?"

All three boys nod and I beam. I was meeting my idols. "Ok I know this is a little weird but if you want I can give you guys a private meet and greet once this is over. Just hand my security this and they will let you anywhere." I hand them a keychain.

The two boys at the front squeak while the blond in the back just smiles. They walk away as a new group comes.

~time Skip~

After the Meet and Greet I sit in the backstage room, waiting to see if the Ninja will show. I already cleared it with my agent, who said this would be good publicity.

A knock on the door earns my attention. I walk over and open it to see the three Ninja. I smile and invite them in. We all sit and start chatting. Soon the boys don't act as star struck and talk to me like they would anyone else.

The blond has stayed mostly silent the whole time. I keep trying to remember where I know him from but it won't click.

"Lloyd would you stop sulking and enjoy yourself for once." The one named Cole complaines.

At the name a memory hits me.

Im sitting under a maple tree next to a blond haired boy.

"I wish you didn't have to go Lloyd." I sigh turning to the boy.

"Same, but mom says this bording school will be good for me." He sighs.

"But how will you become my head of security when I become a singer if you're not here?" I pout.

"I won't be gone that long, I'll be your security after mom comes back!" He smiles.

"Lloyd time to go!" His mom yells.

I pull the blond in for a hug. "Bye Lloyd."

"Lloyd?"

"Yes?" He answers.

"Lloyd Garmadon?"

"Ya...."

"By the FSM! It is you!" I shout, jumping to my feet. "It's me Y/N! We were best friends as kids!"

"Y/N?!" He shouts also pulling me into a hug.

"It's been years. I can't believe this!"

"I know. I missed you so much!" I hug him tighter.

"Ok will someone please explain, WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON?!" Jay yells.

"Y/N and I knew each other as kids, before I went to darkleys!"

"Y/N?" Both boys ask.

"Oh ya, my name is Y/N. S/n is just my stage name."

"I can't believe it's you Y/N. And you're famous!"

"And you're The Green Ninja, Lloyd! Looks like both our dreams came true!"

"How so?"

"Well instead of being my security, you guard all of Ninjago. It's quite a promotion." I tease.

"Yeah, it runs in the family I guess." He laughs.

"Ok so we have to schedule a time to actually catch up! And you all are welcome to my next concert." I hand Jay seven tickets.

"We will be there." Lloyd smiles.