Free Pt2: Cole

Reader is the Master of Wind
Cole continues to teach you about your dragon. Both of you are becoming more bold with showing each other how you feel. Still your courage to tell each other plainly has not arisen.
But when you suddenly lose control after a certain Ghost makes a reappearance. Will you gain the confidence?
Request by Eikoloveschocolate
Enjoy!
——————————————•—————————————
The day started out like any other. I was out flying on Gale with Cole and his Dragon when poof! Gale disappeared from beneath me. Normally this wouldn't be a problem as I could just use the wind to slow my fall but....

"COLE!!" I screamed. "I CANT USE MY POWERS!"

The Earth Dragon dove down trying to catch up to me in free fall. "HANG ON Y/N! IM ALMOST THERE!"

The ground was getting closer and closer. I closed my eyes, begging the FSM for my powers to work. Then someone grabbed my hand, pulling me into there chest. Cole pulled back on the chain to stop his dragon from diving anymore. I clung to him and let my tears fall as the dragon hovered just above the ground. Cole held me firmly against him as the dragon finally landed. He jumped off me still in his arms.

"Y/N, what happened?" He asked, his voice soft.

"I-I don't know." I lifted my head from beneath his chin. "I was fine one minute then the next I-I couldn't control my Elemental Powers and Gale disappeared!"

Cole thought a moment. His chocolate gaze locked with mine. "We need to talk to Master Wu..... are you ok to fly on Rocky, with me back?"

I nodded and tucked my head under his chin again. I was still in shock from everything. I didn't even notice when Cole re-summoned his dragon and we arrived back at the monastery.

"What happened?" I heard Wu ask. My head was still tucked in Coles chest, his arms still wrapped around me.

"Y/N lost control of her Elemental Powers. Her Elemental Dragon disappeared from under her." Cole answer for me.

"But how is that possible, you can't just randomly lose control....Can you?" Jay asked.

"Y/N can you use the wind at all." Lloyd questioned.

I sighed and slipped out of Coles arms. I closed my eyes trying to call upon a gust of wind but nothing happened.

When I opened my eyes I was in a cave, an eerie, green campfire sat in front of me. And on the other side, a Ghost I instantly recognized.

"Morro...." I hissed, taking a defensive stance.

"So your the one who inherited my powers?" He chuckled. "You don't look like much."

"What do you want? Where am I?" I snapped.

"Your body is still at the monastery, but your mind....." He stood from his place on the other side of the fire. "Your mind is connected to me just as your powers are."

"That only answered one of my questions, what do you want!?"

"Feisty aren't you." He laughed walking around the fire. "What I want is my powers back, but with you be the new Wind Master.... They won't obey me like they should."

I stepped back as he grew closer, still keeping my defensive stance up. "I know you are with those puny, little ninja. But they won't save you. I will get what's rightfully mine!"

He launched towards me but before he could reach me, my eyes opened. I was back in the monastery. My back on the ground, the Ninja and Master Wu hovering above me. All there eyes showed concern. Cole had my hand in his.

"Morro.... he's back." I wheezed. My lungs felt like they were crying for air. Like I was running. "And he wants his powers back."

——————————————•—————————————

An: Pt 3?