Hope: Kai

Reader is the Master of force. You can move things with your mind.
You were kidnapped as a child by power hungry people. They use you as a lab rat, and don't treat you nicely.
One day the Ninja get wind of the facility and attack. There they find you. What happens next?
You decide if this will be a sibling or love dynamic!
Tw: Abuse, torture, fighting
Requested by Eikoloveschocolate!
Enjoy!
——————————————•—————————————
For as long as I can remember, every day was the same. They would collect me, they would test, and then they would leave.

"Subject, 232, stand and do not resist." A guard spoke.

I stood from the slab I called a bed. The guard walked over and grabbed my forearm, dragging me out of the cell. We walked down a long hallway, then threw a pair of steel double doors.

The guard pushed me into a chair strapped me down like always. A large car sat on the other side of the room.

"Subject 232 is ready for test." The head Scientist said. "Lift the Car."

Nothing.

I screamed out when an electric shock surged through my body. After a few seconds it stopped. My face was dripping sweat and my breath was heavy and erratic.

"Let's try that again, Lift. The. Car."

I grimaced as I used my power to lift the car in the air. It only went a few feet before it dropped down and my body slumped in exhaustion.

An explosion shook the room. All the guards that are once in the room ran out yelling. The scientist looks nervous, but then continued doing what they had before.

The next thing I knew two people in colorful pajamas stormed into the room, weapons in hand. The scientist panicked and ran out of the room, leaving me to the mercy of these pajama people.

I glanced at the pajama people from where I was slumped in the chair. My hair had fallen in front of my face so I could see them, but they couldn't tell I was looking.

The one in red spots me first. He says something into his com and walks over. The one in grey follows behind.

"What happened to her?" He asks red.

"I'm not sure but we need to get her out of here." The girl in grey responds.

When he reaches out to unlock my restraints, I shrink away. My head jolting up. Terror in my eyes.

"Whoa! Whoa! You're ok!" He tries to sooth.

I struggle in the restraints.
'They're going to take me someplace worse!'

"Easy, calm down." The girl tries.

"Ok well obviously talking isn't working." He goes to touch me again.

I yell and he goes flying back, but that power burst causes me to full unconscious.

~Time Skip brought to you by Kai being Stupid and getting himself thrown~

My eyes slowly flutter open. The roof above me isn't the white tile I'm used to. It's a wooden looking roof. I sit up quickly. My head spins but push through and look around the room.

The walls are the same as the roof. I move my feet and feel a weight on them. I look down to see a cream blanket over the lower half of my body.

The door to the room opens and an old man with a long white beard walks in. His brown gaze meets mine and a soft smile appears on his face.

"Good your awake."

I scramble away. My back pressing against the wall.

"You are safe, young one. I do not mean you harm." His voice is soft.

He walks over and sets a cup on the bed. I flinch away and curl into myself. His face saddens and he backs away again.

"What is your name, young one?"

"Y-Y/N." I answer, my voice trembling.

"You are safe here, Y/N. I am master Wu, my students were the ones that found you."

I nod slowly, the memory's of the Pajama People returning.

"Kai, will be looking after you till you are strong enough." He smiles as someone walks in behind him.

I recognize the person is the guy in red from the lab. With the mask off I notice his brown, spiky hair, and amber eyes. A small scar runs over his right eye.

"I'm Kai, you're safe here. Just please don't throw me across the room again." Wu hums a soft chuckle before walking out.

I giggle softly. I then take a deep breath to build up some confidence. "W-where am I?"

"Destiny's Bounty." Kai responds almost instantly.

I tilt my head. 'What's a Destiny's Bounty?'

"Oh it's our ship." He clarifies.

I nod. Still not quite understanding but I don't want to push my luck.

"Would you like to go outside, I bet you could use some fresh air?"

I nod going to slide off the bed. As soon as I put weight on my feet they crumble from under me. Kai is next to me in a second, catching me in his arms.

He smirks softly and moves his arms under my knees and back, lifting me up. I gasp and grab onto his Gi. He chuckles and walks out of the room.

We walk down a hallway and onto the deck. The wind blows my short hair as Kai sets me down next to the railing.

Looking over I notice the water is a lot farther away than it should be. I stare wide eyed down, my mouth agape.

"Did I mention it's a flying ship?" He laughs over the wind.

I giggle with him and watch the clouds around us. I almost momentarily forget my horrible past. I feel nothing but.....Hope!

——————————————•—————————————
A Part 2 is coming!
Also I didn't edit this so sorry if there are any mistakes!🥰