Time: Kai

Reader is Kai and Nya's long lost sister. You are almost an exact replica of Kai, same color hair, same eyes, same face shape.
You were taken by the time twins with your parents as you were too young to be without them. You've spent 10 years in their captivity. Your parents trained you in the ways of the Ninja secretly.
You are the elemental master of steam. It works the same as smoke except you can teleport.
What happens when Kai finds you?
Request by Eikoloveschocolate!
Enjoy!
——————————————•—————————————
The day started like any other. Father teaching me how to smith as we wait for Mother to finish dinner.

The front door is slammed open. Both Father and I turn around quickly at the sound. A man in a red Gi stands at the door, a golden looking weapon in hand.

Father steps protectively in front of me. "Who are you? What do you what?" He asks the stranger.

"I want justice!" The stranger yells and charges at us. I scream and teleport upstairs and out of the way.

Mother comes running to me. "Y/N dear, whats wrong?!"

"Someone attacking Father!" I cry.

Mother's gaze hardens. She grabs my hand and leads us down the stairs. At the bottom of the stairs the stranger is standing over Father, another Gi wearing stranger standing in the doorway.

Mother gasps. "Kai, you don't know what you're doing!"

"I do Nya!" Kai responds.

"I'm not your sister, son." Mother steps forward as Kai turns around.

He flips off his hood, and I notice how similar we look.

"Mom?" He breaths.

"Nya, my baby girl! How you've grown."

Nya flips off her hood and hugs Mother. "I-I've  missed you."

"Why?! She's just as guilty as he is!" He shouts as I hide behind Mother. "They've been helping Acronix and Crux for years!"

"Is that what you think?! We are not the enemy."

"Then how do you explain this? Dad's blacksmiths stamp on every piece of vermin armor.

Father goes on to explain, how he hoped someone would recognize it and come help.

I peak out from around Mother and watch the new people. "Mom, who they?"

Both strangers gaze jumps to me. "Y/N, meets your older siblings. Kai and Nya meet Y/N. Your baby sister."

"Baby Sister?!" They both gasp.

The girl, Nya kneels down to my level. "I always wanted a sister." She smiles.

I smile back and step out from around Mother.

"She is like a mini you, Kai." Nya giggles.

Kai is still frozen in place. Mother nudges me gently and I move forward and stop directly in front of him.

"Big bwother?" I ask.

Kai's eyes widen and he drops to his knees bringing me in for a hug. "I missed you baby sister."

"Wait?! You knew?" Nya shouts.

"I thought she was gone, like mom and dad." Kai answers.

I smile and hug him back. "I always wanted siblings."
I pull back and look him in the eyes. "You won't weave again wight?"

"Never again." He nods.

Everyone comes together for a group hug. I am smushed between Kai and Nya, but I don't mind. I have my whole family again. After all these years we are finally together.