Flamingo: Kai

Reader and Kai are dating.
Kai takes you to the Zoo for a date. Kai is not good with Animals so let's see how this goes.
Tw: Aggressive Animals
Also I was lazy and it's 4am when I wrote this.
Requested by myself and Eikoloveschocolate
Enjoy!
——————————————•—————————————
One Major thing I have learned while dating the Flaming Ninja is, Animals Do Not Like Him. So naturally he wants to do to the Zoo for a date.....
I packed a first aid kit.

"Kai honey, maybe this was a bad idea." I voice as we walk into the Zoo. I can already see the glares from the penguins at the front.

"You worry to much Y/N, everything will be fine."

Everything was not fine.

~Time Skip to... Just watch, or read I guess~

"Look Love, it's a Pink Bird! Your favorite Color." He starts to pull us towards the exhibit. (Just go with it)

I gulp as we get closer. 'This was a horrible idea'

"Kai, I think we are close enough..."

"You can barely see them from here, I told you that this was going to be the best date ever so we are seeing everything!" He pulls us closer.

"See nothing happ-" He gets cut off when one of the flamingos jumps over the railing.

"Oh poop..." I sigh.

The bird starts charging at Kai, 4 others following behind.

"Ahhhh! Y/N Help!" He shouts, running for his life.

I chase after, hopping to safe my Idiot Boyfriend from Pink Birds.

"What did I ever do to you!!!" He yells as he runs through the Zoo.

Sadly I could not save him.

~Time Skip to back at the Bounty~

Kai is laying out on the couch, his head on my lap. His face covered in bandaids.

"There." I finished placing the last wrap on his arm. "Do you need anything else?"

"Kiss?" He pouts.

I sigh but kiss his nose before I flick it. "Ow!"

"Next time don't be dumb!" I scold before kissing him on the lips.

"Oh but if I wasn't, I wouldn't be here." He flirts.

"Cheesy, Flamingo." I smirk kissing him again.

Ok so the day wasn't all bad. We only got kicked out and band from the Zoo for life. I can always sneak in with Jay.