Flame and Life: Kai

Reader is the Elemental master of Life. You can heal almost anything, but you must use your own life force to do it. The bigger the job the weaker you become. You can also take life from someone. But you hate death so that is something you have only done once. By accident.
Kai has gotten seriously injured after defeating an enemy. He is on the brink of death. To heal him would mean certain death for you.
Tw: Blood, Injury, Death, Sadness 😭, Soft Kai.
I cried writing this so, Enjoy!
——————————————•—————————————
The battle was over. The Overlord was finally defeated. Ninjago could finally be at peace. But life never allowed peace for us.

"Y/N!" Someone yelled.

I raced over in the direction of the voice. I assumed someone needed my powers, but I could never of prepared myself for what I saw.

My yang, my love, my flame, Kai, clinging to life. Blood running from a large open gash over his stomach. His eyes closed. His face contorted in pain.

I raced over. Jumping over debris. "Kai! Kai!"

Zane was at his side when I arrived. His hand over the large wound trying to stop the bleeding. His eye scanning his brother.

I dropped to my knees on the other side. I grabbed his hand and started using my power without a second thought.

"N-no...." Kai wheezed out. His face turned to me, his grip on my hand tightened. "You c-can't...."

"No Kai, let me heal you!" I scolded, but my tone hardly showed it. Tears raced down my face. "I can't let you die!"

"I-if you d-do then y-you will die."

"Shhh, hey it's ok." I leaned forward and kissed him. Even though he was weak, Kai returned the kiss with as much passion. All the words he couldn't say out loud were poured into the kiss.

"I love you." I kissed his lips one more time.

My goodbye.

I then grabbed his hand in mine. I closed my eyes and focused on him. With each second I could feel him growing stronger and myself weaker. Then once he was fully healed my body slumped forward but Kai caught me before I hit the ground. My vision was blurred and my hearing muffled. I could feel Kai's grip around me. I could make out frantic yelling. I saw Red, Green and blue above me then everything went black.

Kai pov:
"Y/N No!" I shook her shoulders. "YOU CANT LEAVE ME! You promised...." My head fell and sobs exploded from my body. "You promised....."

Lloyd set his hand on my shoulder but I barely noticed. All I could see was my life, dead before me. I pulled her limp body into my chest and cried into her soft hair.

Y/N Pov:
My vision cleared. I was in a green meadow. Yellow flowers dotted around.

"Welcome Y/N, Master of Life!" A voice echoed.

I jumped around to find who ever was speaking. My gaze caught a man standing not far away. His back to me. His clothes were white with gold accents. A straw hat sat on top of his head.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"I have brought you here to offer you a choice. But first. You sacrificed your life to save another, why?"

"I had to. I couldn't just let him die. Not like that. Not when I had the power to help." I shook my head, my hand grabbing my arm in front of me.

"Hm." He kneeled down picking up one of the yellow flowers. "If you could go back to him, would you?"

"Yes!" I answered quickly. "He is my Flame."

He finally turned to me and although I could not see his face, I could tell he was smiling. "Then return you shall!"

The yellow flowers started to blow around me. A bright light caused me to close my eyes. When I opened them, all I could see was red. I could hear muffled cries. I could feel someone holding me close.

"I love you, my life." I heard Kai whisper.

"And I love you, my Flame." I whispered back.

His head jolted up from my hair. His amber gaze locked with mine. He started crying again grabbing me by my cheeks.

"Your alive?!" He yelled in shock.

"I am."

I could hear the others yells of joy as my love brought his lips to mine. My hands wrapped around his neck pulling me closer to him.

"I love you too." He whispered against my lips.

"I promised" I mumbled.

"My Love. My Life. My Flame."