Adventures in Ninja Sitting Pt2: Kai

No one asked for this but I wanted to continue this story a little bit more.
Reader is Kai's wife and Wu's daughter.
There has been a time skip to one year. You are now 9 months pregnant with you and Kai's first child. Kai has become extremely protective over you. It is almost like you're a baby again. But what happens when you're not the only baby anymore?
H/c: Hair Color
C/n: Child's Name
Tw: Pregnancy, Non-descriptive Birth
Enjoy!
——————————————•—————————————
Sitting in the courtyard drinking Tea while watching my now husband train, brings back many memories.

Being pregnant has put a pause on my Ninjaing (I know that's not a word just role with it). I am no longer allowed to train or go on missions.

It is so boring. Well watching my hot husband Train helps a little.

I sigh and adjust my body on the chair. I would normally just sit on the steps but Kai insisted if I am going to watch I need a chair.

A pulse of pain shoots through me. I grunt and place my hand over my stomach. In my distress I failed to notice Kai walking over.

"Y/N you ok?" He asks.

"Yep, the baby is just active today." I laugh softly.

"Let's get you inside then." He grabs my hand to help me stand.

But as we start walking, something wet catches my attention. "Uh Kai!"

"Yes?"

"I'm pretty sure my water just broke...."

"Oh your water broke." He says nonchalantly.

I stare at him wide eyed. Then after about 5 seconds it clicks.

"THE BABY IS COMING!" He shouts running into the monastery, leaving me where I stand.

He comes out moments later with a bag in hand. The other ninja right behind him. He then picks me up bridal style and summons his dragon. The dragon takes off towards the hospital. The other Ninjas dragons not far behind.

~Time Skip Brought to you by Kai being Dumb~

Hours later Kai is allowed back in the hospital room. He had to be forcefully removed because he was panicking worse than me.

I was laying on the bed our son on my chest sleeping quietly. He had my H/c hair and Kai's amber eyes.

"He is perfect." Kai whispers sitting down next to the bed. His nerves all but vanished as he saw us.

"Have you finally pick a name yet?" I ask. I had given Kai the responsibility of naming the baby. '

Was that a good Idea? No, but he wouldn't stop bugging me about name ideas so...'

"I was thinking, C/n."

"C/n." I tried it out on my tongue. "Perfect."

~Time Skip Brought to you by Auntie Nya~

C/n has been home for over a week and things couldn't be more perfect. I was right, Kai is an amazing father, just as he was a babysitter. And I finally am allowed to slowly start training again.

Kai has taken up most of the responsibility with our son. Allowing me time to rest and recoup.

Currently Kai is inside with C/n while I have just finished training. Walking inside I can hear someone singing softly. I head over to our room and peek through the door.

Kai is standing in the room with C/n in his arms. He is softly rocking him while singing a lullaby. I smile to myself as I watch my family.

~Another Time Skip Brought to You By Grandpa Wu~

C/n is now 5 years old. Kai has started to take more and more responsibility of him. Slowly becoming a stay at home dad. While I have taken his place on the team.

Getting home late isn't my style but Criminals never sleep apparently.

I sigh and stumble into the room. Plopping down on the bed face first. I hear a soft giggle and look over to see C/n smiling brightly at me. His amber eyes almost glowing. Behind him is his sleeping father. Who also looks exhausted. I pull C/n from his father's arms and into my own. He curls into me and falls asleep almost instantly.

Looking back up I notice Kai is now awake. "How was the mission?" He whispers.

"Not bad, the mechanic was trying to steal from a warehouse.... Again." (Wink, Wink) I sigh. "How was Ninja sitting?"

He laughs softly and pulls us closer to him. He kisses me softly then closes his eyes. "Easier than you."

I huff but smile nonetheless, and quickly join my family in a peaceful sleep.