I see you: Cole

Reader is Coles Childhood Friend. You have not seen each other in years. After Cole became a Ninja you lost contact. You also just found out you have an elemental power. The power of Light. As you had no idea you had this power you don't have control. This causes you to randomly turn invisible.
The Ninja currently have secret identity's.
Request by Eikoloveschocolate !
Enjoy!
——————————————•—————————————
These new powers always seem to show up at the wrong times. When I'm talking to someone or right now when I'm crossing the street....

'Honk'

I turn to see a car speeding towards me. They aren't slowing down.

'Can't this idiot see I'm here?' I looked down at my hand. I couldn't see it. 'Oh he can't'

My body froze. He couldn't see me and now I was going to die. 'Thanks new powers'

My powers deactivated and I was visible again. I wanted to run but the car was to close, I wouldn't make it.

As I braced myself and felt someone tackle me from behind and out of the way of the car. I landed hard on the asphalt. I gasp escaped my mouth as the person landed on-top of me.

"Are you ok?" That voice. I know that voice.

I opened my eyes to be meet with the dark chocolate irises of my Childhood friend.

"Cole?"

"Y/N?" He asked standing up.

I was just about to nod when my body flickered between visible and invisible. I saw the confusion and worry in his eyes. My heart shattered. I wasn't going to stick around for another person to call me a freak.

As he opened his mouth to talk I took off running. I could hear him calling after me but I didn't stop. Tears streaming down my face, I collapsed in an alleyway. My body still flickering.

"Y/N?!" Cole yelled.

I backed up agents the wall, curling in a ball. "Go away Cole. I'm a freak!" Sobs shook my body.

I felt his hands land on my shoulders. "You're not a freak Y/N."

"Yes I am! Look at me! Oh wait you can't!" I yelled curling more into myself.

"Y/N look at me."

I didn't move.

"Y/N, please." He whispered.

I looked up to find him kneeling in front of me, his hands on both of my shoulders. His chocolate orbs meeting mine.

I sniffled. "I'm a freak Cole, this power I-"

"Your no more a freak then me, Y/N." He spoke softly. His gaze never leaving mine.

"What do you mean?" I whispered.

He chuckled and closed his eyes. The next moment his arms lit up. They turned to what looked like Lava, but it didn't hurt. I gasped escaped my mouth. He opened his eyes and the light faded. His arms turned back to normal. (Lava arms!)

"You're not the only one who is weird." He smiled softly.

"Your one of the Ninja?!" I whisper shouted.

"Yep!" He chuckled leaning back.

"So what are we?" I asked my mood plummeting again.

"Elemental Masters." He offered his hand to help me stand.

"Turning invisible is an Element?" My body flickered.

"Well Light is, and I think that's yours."

"But Cole, I can't even control this. You can't even see me right now." I tried to back away then my body disappeared.

His grip on my hand tightened. His other hand reached up to hold my cheek. "I see you."

"No you can't..." I muttered.

Then his lips hit mine. I froze for a moment before I kissed back.

I always had a crush on Cole when I was younger, but I was afraid of ruining our friendship so I never said anything. And once we lost contact I thought that was the end. But now here he was, kissing me. And I'm kissing him back.

It was just like I dreamed it would be. Kissing him felt like an explosion of emotion. A sugar rush of.....love.

We broke away when our lungs demanded air. His forehead met mine, his gaze locked to mine. "I see you and I always will."