𝐎𝐍𝐄

--💗--

The glass vase shatters in front of me as I get away from my thoughts. My eyes have dried up and the tears have stained my cheeks. I rubbed my eyes rapidly and get up from the couch. My legs felt numb as I had been sitting for long enough that my veins must have forgotten to supply blood. After listening to my scientific explanation you all must have guessed something. And, Yes. I'm studying to become a doctor. 

I quickly open the main door and get myself out of the hell. I call my house the hell. It's actually more dangerous than hell. The cold and calm breeze cools my body and mind down. My legs move and I let them take me wherever they want me to. I look up to the faded moon and the setting sun. It's about to get dark. I don't care. I don't want to go back. As soon as I graduate, I'll move into a dorm with my friends. 

I don't have abusive or strict parents. But, they are mentally affecting me by fighting with each other all the time. I get embarrassed to even call my neighbors for dinner as the house has been turned into a junk area. There are glasses shattered everywhere, clothes here and there, photo frames have been broken, television has been cracked and what not. Only my room is the most cleaned area of the whole house. 

My mom is an architect and my Dad is a Lawyer. They had fallen in love in high school. They loved each other dearly. Their parents didn't agree, so they ran away together.  That's why I don't even know my grandparents. Soon, they got married and had me. Everything was fine until that one day. 

My dad came home being drunk and my mom strictly avoids alcohol and smoking. Him being in a drunk state hit my mom and my mom also fought back. So, this continued and my dad comes home drunk everyday and they  would fight with each other. 

Now, I'm scared to fall in love. I'm worried about my future....

"Hey lady look where you are going!!"

I lift my head up to see that I'm in the middle of the road and a car is coming towards me in full speed. My mind went blank. I couldn't move my legs. I could feel my heart beat and blood pressure rise. My breath paused. I closed my eyes and called God one last time 'I think I'll be coming to you soon'. I saw the light flash in front of my eyes,

"It's the end... Goodbye planet Earth..."

---------------------------------

Who is she? Is she the main lead? Will the car stop or not? All the doubts will be cleared in the next chapter.

The next chapter will be posted soon.

Stay tuned.

Love A/N!🤍✨

----------------------------------