𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

The story continues below...

--🖤--

TIME SKIP 

The summer sunlight poured through the room making it shine brightly. I stretched my body out and got out of my bed. I went straight to the washroom and got ready. I wore a white shirt and paired it with high waisted black pants. It was warm enough so I carried my coat. 

As I was making my hair, I heard a knock on the door. The maid peeped in and asked, 

"Inu, your breakfast is ready" 

"Coming" I said and left my room. I rushed down the stairs and saw my brother. 

"Good morning oppa!" I hugged him. He also hugged me back and wished me. 

"Good morning Inu, Let's have breakfast, shall we?" He asked me and I nodded. We went to the dining area and ate our breakfast. After eating, I took my handbag and left the house after bidding him a bye. 

Everything has changed. Literally EVERYTHING. What happened to me 6 years ago is still fresh in my mind but my life has never been better currently.

Now, I don't address my house as hell but as my home. My safe place. I took a deep breath and sighed. It was a sigh of relief but not grieve. The car took me towards SEOUL NATIONAL UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL. I'm working as an anesthesiologist there.

I looked up to the sky. It was clear. Very beautiful. Not like the day when I had my accident. My mom was still in France. I had heard she had married another guy. I was invited to that wedding but I was too focused in my studies. As for my dad... We had went to visit him, but he was nowhere to be found. We waited there for a long time but he never returned. 

At the moment, my brother owns one of the top designer brands. The Kims. He loved fashion more than anything. Now, he is the CEO of the company. I love him more than anyone. Now when it comes to love.... My feelings are still the same for Jungkook... But now, it's more stronger than before. 

As for Jungkook, he had left to USA in the third year of college. He also wanted to create his own company so he went there for better studies. I was very lonely after that but we were still in contact. He used to call me a lot back then but from the past 10 months, he didn't. We just texted each other on special occasions.  

As for Jennie, she became a pilot. She always wanted to become one. She is still in Australia. She comes to meet us once a year. Minji is working in my brother's company as a fashion designer. So, she is now in Seoul. She had came to Seoul last year. I was thankful to have her back. 

"We are here, little trouble" My driver said. He always called me that. Funny.

"Thank you, Ajhusshi" I bowed a little and got out. I went into the hospital and wished everyone on my way to my cabin. 

"Good morning, Chae" I wished my colleague as she smiled at me. 

"Goooooood Morningggg unnie!!!" She cheerfully smiled and came towards me as I wore my white coat. 

"Let's go to the CVS! I want some snacks!" She held my hand and dragged me out. 

"Hey! Wait for me! I'm coming too!!" Another colleague shouted from behind as he ran towards us. 

"Come quickly, Jimin-ssi!" Chaeyoung shouted back. After he came we went down to the CVS. 

After they bought the whole store and begged me to pay, I sighed and paid. They were like my younger siblings. Then we returned to our cabin and got focused in the documents. 

...

I looked at the clock and stretched my body. 10 PM. My time to go home. My shift was over so I packed everything. I bid my farewell to those two and went down. 

"Ahh, Inara-ssi, I have to tell you something!" One of my seniors ran towards me. 

"Oh, Hello sunbae. Yeah, what is it?" I greeted him. 

"Well.. I know you don't like attending many functions... but... you really have to attend this one" He told me. 

I hate those. It was a waste of time and annoying. 

"Um... But sunbae-" 

"I know, I know, but please. You work really hard. Just consider this as your promotion party. You'll be getting an award. Please" He said. 

I had recently got my promotion. But... I would have appreciated if they would have given a holiday instead of a party. 

"Yes, but-" 

"Oh My God! That's lovely! It's on this Sunday! I'll text you the details! See you!" He told and ran away. 

Great! I hate parties and excess people! 

---------------------------------

Sorry for the sudden time skip to 6 years. This was just a summary of what her life was until now. 

The next chapter will be posted soon.

Stay tuned.

Love A/N!🤍✨

----------------------------------