𝐓𝐄𝐍

The story continues below...

--✨--

TIME SKIP

It's been a while. A really long one... Everything has changed. It is not as crazy it was but actually more crazier. It's already 2 months since Jungkook has been tutoring me. Choi Yeonjun has been really getting close to me. And Nancy is bullying me. Not physical. Verbal. 

My brother had his business almost done. The inauguration ceremony is a month from now. He is now a lot busier than before. He rarely comes home and mostly sleeps in his office. Some days I have to go to his office to remind him for food and sleep. 

Jennie had transferred to Australia due to her parents business works. Minji also left to Busan this morning as she wanted to continue her studies there. Now I'm left alone without any friends. 

My feelings towards Jungkook has grown. It feels different. But I want to keep it hidden. Why? Because... I'm not sure of how I feel. This is my first ever time I felt that way. Maybe it's just an attraction. Maybe it's not what others call love. I don't know all that. I'm in a dilemma. I will just admire him secretly...

I woke up by the ringing of bell that marked the class as end. A paper ball hit the back of my head to which I remained quiet. I don't want to create unnecessary fights or attention. Another ball. I picked up the two balls and threw in the dustbin while I exited the class. 

"Hey! It was my test paper!" Jungkook shouted. I did not want to react. My head hurts as well my lower abdomen. Am I going to have my period? 

I went to the cafeteria to get a coffee. It relaxes me. I took my coffee and thanked the lady. 

"Are you okay dear?" She asked me. No. I'm not. I only drink coffees when my day is bad or I'm tired. But, today... I am just not in the right state of mind...

"I'm fine, Ajumma. Thanks for asking." I bow lightly and give a weak smile to her. Of course she could feel something is off. From the past 1 and a half month, I have been always talking to with a very cheerful voice every single day. Now she also knew that I only take coffee on my 'special' days basically. 

"I don't think so. But if you have any problem do share it with me. I'll help you out. Okay?" She showed her elegant smile. I also smiled weakly and left. I made my steps towards the door where I got hit by a person and slipped. My back landed harshly on the ground. I groaned in pain while I heard the other one laugh. 

"Look where you are going dear..." Nancy grinned. I got up and picked up my coffee cup. I wanted to leave the scene quietly but she wanted to ruin that peace. 

"You think you can leave so early huh? Poor thing! Haha! Jungkook is not here to save you. So helpless aren't you?" She laughed at me. I was angry. But I never let anger get the best of me. I don't like to get into any physical fights mostly. So, I went close to her ear and whispered, 

"If you don't want those dirty little secrets of yours brought out on the huge stage where everyone including... Jungkook is there" I backed off to see her reaction. She smirked. 

"And, what do you know about me huh?" She chuckled. 

"I know everything. The beach incident. The Club incident. And the incident which happened approximately 2 years ago. I hope you recall and label it as the Library incident." I smirked. She just looked terrified. Her eyes were large enough to fall out any moment and her face was red. Surely she hadn't expected that. 

I turned around and walked towards the door. I did not have extra clothes. And I really wanted to go home. I called my brother and asked him the permission. I thought he would refuse it but he seemed rather chill with that. So I took the leave application to the principal. He also confirmed it from my brother and then I left. 

TIME SKIP

I checked the clock. 5 PM. I had just woken up from my sleep. I did not have lunch as my stomach pained a lot. My brother just texted me that he would return 2 days later as he was leaving to Gangnam for work. He did not even pack anything but left. 

I was feeling so exhausted that I planned on not going to the classes for the next 2 days. My whole body is hurting. I feel dehydrated even though I drank almost a litre of water in the past 1 hour. And my headache is getting worse. 

I put on my jacket and left to get some medicines. Oh god! Why do I feel so dizzy!? 

I got some medicines from the nearby shop and went to the apartment. I unlocked my door and took my medicines as soon as possible. I laid on my bed and slept. 

... 

I felt a large pain in my lower abdomen, back and just everywhere. 

"It is a cramp!" I groaned out loud. 

"Fuck! I think I'll die tonight! Why does it have to start now!?" I scream and rushed to the bathroom ignoring my condition. I quickly get changed and got out of the bathroom. I was sweating a lot but still feeling cold. Do I have a fever now? 

I heard the front door open. Who could it be now? I tried walking to the hall but my legs gave up. I fell down on my knees. The pain is unbearable now! I hug my knees and bury my face. Tears roll out of my eyes and my body starts shivering. 

"Hey Ina- Omg! What happened to you!?" It wasn't my brother. It was jungkook. Nothing mattered to me now. I just wanted to get better. 

"Are you okay? Why did you scream? Why was your main door open? Where is hyung?" he asked me many things. I couldn't answer any of them. I did not look up. The pain got worse. 

He then helped me get up and took me to the bed. He rushed out. 

"Why on earth is it hurting so much!?" I cried. I wanted to move to the bathroom and get my heat pad but I couldn't even stand.

Jungkook came and gave me the pill. Did he go all the way to the pharmacy? I ate that but the pain still did not decrease. Then he gave me some chocolates and a heating pad. Guess it worked. The pain got less and it wasn't as much as before. 

"Do you need anything else? Are you okay now?" He looked worried. Why does he look so worried? I was just a classmate to him right?

Not just the physical pain but also my heart ached. It ached because of the fact that I would never be with him, the fact that I am all alone and no one has my side. 

'Why are you like this, Jeon Jungkook?'

---------------------------------

The next chapter will be posted soon.

Stay tuned.

Love A/N!🤍✨

----------------------------------