𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

The story continues below...

--🎂--

"No worries. No need to call him. He will come back." He said. He looked very sus.

"Yep! No need to call him because he is already here, sir" Jungkook took the phone from his hand and gave it to me.

"Here you go, princess" I took the phone.

"I'll be leaving, sunbae. Thank you for making me feel short!" I said and took Jungkook's hand and left. Jungkook told me to wait as he went inside again. He whispered something into the man's ear to which he reacted in such a way that he was going to have a stroke.

He came back to me and we got in the car. I gave him the keys as he wanted to drive.

"So shorty, you should have been taller, I guess"

"Isn't it obvious?" I sassed as he chuckled. The whole ride we both talked about why he didn't call me, what he did, what i did and everything. I had to catch up of course. 

"Kook! How is your girlfriend?" I asked out of the blue. 

"I don't have a girlfriend, missy" He said and laughed it off. I also gave off an awkward laugh. 

I just had to confirm. 

We reached the house and found all the lights off. 

My brother doesn't sleep so early.

Jungkook told me to wait outside as he thought there was a power cut and my brother was out. He said he would call me after he found out. He went in the house and disappeared into the darkness. I waited outside. 

It had been 5 minutes until he called me. I went in the house but it was still dark. I switched on the torch of my phone and looked for Jungkook. I went towards the pool area and found something was shining. I squinted my eyes to have a better look but suddenly someone snatched my phone. Now it was pitch black. 

"Um... Kook... this isn't cool. Stop scaring me... Give me my phone back too" I said but my voice just echoed. It was complete silent. Now I started to freak out. I tried to remember the map of the house and went straight. 

I felt the glass door which would take me to the pool. I opened the door and went out. I felt the breeze and saw some shiny things under the moonlight. 

Suddenly, the lights turned on and the happy birthday song started playing. Jungkook held the cake in the middle and the others surrounded him. My brother, Minji, Jennie, Chaeyoung, Jimin and Jungkook, all were there.

I stood there, stunned. They bought the cake near me. I blew the candles out and they all clapped. I cut the cake and fed a little bit to everyone. Then everyone gave me gifts. 

My brother gave me a huge parcel. I opened the parcel to find a huge teddy and a pair of earrings. I gasped and hugged him. I loved soft toys. 

Minji came and winked at me. She gave me a cute hand purse which had a photo of me, Jen, and her, and also some beautiful heels. I hugged and thanked her. 

Jennie came and we both shared a very long hug. I had met her after almost an year. I had missed her hug a lot. After we broke the hug, she gave me a beautiful dress and some freshly packed strawberry mochis. I thanked her and gave one of the biggest smiles. 

Chaeyoung came and smiled at me before she gave me a huge pack of Japanese Manga collection. I loved anime and manga more than anything. She also gave me a bracelet. I hugged and thanked her.