𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

The story continuous below...

--💝--

It was lunch time. Inara waited for her brother impatiently. Her hunger had rose up to the highest level. The door opened. 

"Oppa! Finally-" She turned around to find... Jungkook. 

"Oh.. Hi Jungkook oppa. I thought you were my brother. Sorry fo-" 

"No, it's okay. He had sent me here. He had a little work so I thought of volunteering." Jungkook came in and gave her the parcel. 

"Should I stay..? or.." 

"No no, It's perfectly fine. You might be busy. I'll be fine." She took the parcel and kept it on the bed. She bowed at him gesturing a thank you. 

"Okay then I'll take my-" 

The entrance opened with a flash which revealed a boy that Inara knew well enough. 

"Are you alright Inara? Are you hurt badly? Why are you standing? Sit dow-" "Um... Excuse me! Back off! Don't touch her!"

Jungkook interrupted him and went in front of Inara. Inara felt someting she couldn't describe. What was it that she felt? She didn't have an answer to that question. 

"Hello there." He waved at him.

"Umm.. Is he perhaps your boyfriend?" Jungkook whispered.

"No. Not my boyfriend. My classmate."  Inara smiled at Yeonjun. Choi Yeonjun was her classmate who had a crush on her. She knew but he doesn't know that she knows. He tried various methods to impress her.

But... Inara is not interested in love...

"I'm perfectly fine, Yeonjun. Don't worry about me. My brother is here to take care of me." She pointed towards Jungkook. Jungkook raised an eyebrow. 

"Already accepted me as your brother? You are really problematic huh." Inara shot him an angry look. 

"You have a BROTHER!?" Yeonjun exclaims. 

"Oh yes she does. You have a problem with that?" Jungkook replied back but Inara stopped him before the conversation could turn into an arguement. Yeonjun is not really good with being polite. 

"Yes I have a brother. Um... now, if you don't mind, I would like to have some rest." Inara smoothly solves the awkwardness between both of them. Yeonjun smiles and he left. 

"But wait. Who was that guy yesterday who called himself your brother!?" Yeonjun snapped back at Inara.

"He is also my brother." She answered and smiled one last time to him and then he left.

"Gosh! That friend of yours is really annoying. But anyway. I didn't give you the permission to call me your brother though." Jungkook placed his index finger on her forehead. 

"U-um, You're older than me! So what? Should I call you Ajhusshi instead!?" Inara removed his finger and glared at him.

"No! How dare you call a handsome kind young man ajhusshi!?

 "Who said you were handsome?" 

"Oh yes! I know that I'm handsome. Everyone around me calls me that!" 

"Then I'll have to tell them to wear glasses. After that if they still call you handsome, then they are perfectly blind" 

"Whatever. Just don't call me oppa. It makes me feel old. Especially when you call me that." Jungkook winked as Inara stopped herself from getting heated. 

"Then! I'll call you... Mr. Kangaroo Man because you always jump around" 

"What! No! Then I should be a bunny"

"Who said that!? You're a Kangaroo in my eyes

"Oh no... Don't use my weakness against me onion..." 

"What's an 'ONION' !?"

"It means you're an onion haha" Jungkook laughed as Inara just glared at him.  'Only he can understand his jokes' Inara thought. 

"You... just leave! My food has gotten cold" She pushed him out while he was still laughing like a maniac. 

"Aww... what a lovely way of saying bye... See you later then, missy" She closed the door and sighed a sense of relief. She ate the lunch, although it was cold. What could she have don anyway. She couldn't stop thinking about... him...

'My... eyes... are his weakness..?'

-----------------------------

Jungkook is so flirtatious in these chapters. Hope you're ready to bear with it :)

New chapters will be coming soon.

Stay tuned!

Love A/N🤍✨

---------------------