𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

The story continues below...

--🎀--

"I n-never said that! Leave me alone!" I pushed him and walked towards the entrance faster. But I knew he would catch up with me anyway. At least I'll have peace for some moment. Soon he came near me and smacked my head lightly. 

"You really have a bad habit of running away from me. I should buy a cage for you." He chuckled. I sighed. 

"And you have a bad habit of following me everywhere!" 

My phone rang. It was Tae. He would scold me now. I'm dead for sure. I picked it up gathering all my courage. 

"Hey oppa-" Jungkook snatched the phone from me. 

"Hey hyung! I picked her up! She was busy talking to her friends. You know, I had to drag her from there." 

"No! I-" He brought his hand around my face and basically covering my mouth to shut me up. I bit his hand to which he kept calm till the phone ended. 

"Ouch! What are you!? A crab!? Why did you bite me!?" He shook his hand in the air while groaning. I smirked. Hehe. 

"You were the one who tried to choke me-" I should keep quiet! He is such a dirty minded! Why do I say things that have double meanings!!!????

"Ahem ahem, I never did that! I have to warn you now. You really have to control your words, princess. " This time I blushed. Fuck! I know he saw that! Why did he have to call me princess!? My stomach had this really electric feeling that many call butterflies in stomach or whatever. It was my first, sorry second, sorry third time I felt this way. 

"O-okay I will..." I said and look the other way. 

TIME SKIP 

I reached to the apartment and got freshed up. I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling. The doorbell rang. Who could it be at this time? I heard the door open and I could know it was a male person. That meant I didn't have to get out of my room. I picked up my phone to call Jennie and Minji for the notes. Before I called them Taehyung called me. I went to the hall and to my surprise I found an idiot. 

"What happened oppa- Hey! What are you doing in my house!?" I shouted at the idiot. 

"My wish! Before you came here, This was my home too!" 

"Well then this is my home now-" 

"Kiddo behave!" My brother interrupted me. I glared at Jungkook and sat near my brother. 

"Okay. What's wrong oppa? Did this guy do something?" I asked him while gave a side eye to Jungkook. 

"No, he didn't do anything but I heard that he was in the same class as you so I thought he could help you on the studies, after all his rank is always one." My brother said. 

"But, I'm not that weak in studies" I frown. Oppa chuckled at me. 

"I'm not saying that you're not good in studies. But if you get some knowledge from him then you might become number 1 in your class. Plus, as this is your 3rd year, you should study well. So that you can perform well in your final year." He patted my head. I gave a weak smile. I wouldn't have studied with him if my brother didn't tell me all this. 

"Still... You need to improve missy!" That coconut head smirked at me. 

"Whatever!" I roll my eyes but then I remembered what he had told me in the hospital. 

flashback 

He then came closer to and whispered, 

"Don't roll your eyes at me or else I'll really lose my manners and control, okay missy?" He winked and then backed off.

flashback ends

I felt that heat again. I hate this feeling. What is wrong with me!? 

"Okay then, you both should start studying. Come on! Don't waste time. I'll make you guys something good! And! Don't close the door okay?" He said. Aish, he is so protective. 

"Hyung don't you trust me...?" Jungkook pouted. Trust haha. Of course he would never- 

"I do trust you kook. The problem is... she can't control herself and I know at the end you both would beat each other up. I really don't want you guys fighting instead of studying okay?" He smiled and returned to the kitchen. I was really disappointed by his answer. 

I went into my room and brought another chair for him. We started studying and he was actually good at teaching. I understood what all he taught me in Maths but, History isn't my piece of cake so, I felt drowsy. Before I knew it, I closed my eyes. Who would know anyway? Just a tiny nap. He won't mind. 

....

I felt the scent of bibimbap fill the room. I opened my eyes to find myself on the bed. I stretched my body and rubbed my eyes to clear the vision. I saw many books lying on my desk. What the hell? I never study then why.... No way! I did not fall asleep! Oh shit! Now how am I going to face my brother and Jungkook? WHy god? Why? Why does it only happen to me???

"Oh you're awake!" I shot my eyes up to his voice. He had worn an apron. He looked so cute- What am I thinking!? I must be crazy!

"Was my teaching that bad? Did you not like it?" He asked me very politely. What was with the drastic change? 

"No, no. It's not that! It's just that I... don't enjoy history... It's annoying.." 

"Okay then. And don't worry! I told your brother that you were tired so you took a nap" He smiled. Why is he being so nice all of a sudden? 

"Thank you. But... I'm sorry. I really enjoyed how you taught but I just don't enjoy history" I really felt guilty. 

"It's okay, I understand. I'm there for you. Don't worry"

---------------------------------

Can anyone guess the sudden change in his behaviour? Do you want a Jungkook POV? If yes then I'll soon post it!

The next chapter will be posted soon.

Stay tuned.

Love A/N!🤍✨

----------------------------------