𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 [𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄]

The story continues below... 

--💞-- 

TIME SKIP 

I felt a hand caress my head. I slowly opened my eyes to find Jungkook hugging me while my head rested on his chest. I looked up to have a better look at his face.  

How can he look so pretty while sleeping?

 I thought as I steadily got up without disturbing him. I added a huge pillow in my place. He hugged it very tightly as if he never wanted anyone to ever snatch it from him. I chuckled and got up from the bed to find myself wearing a huge shirt which was Jungkook's and nothing underneath it. 

I turned red as I remembered the reason of the absence of my underwears and clothes. I checked the clock. 11:04 AM. We had slept at around 3 in the morning. I cleaned up the room and put all the clothes in the laundry. I got ready and went downstairs. 

I went to the kitchen and found a post it note on the refrigerator. It said : 

I already left to work. I had warned you not to disturb me. As it was the first time, I forgive you, okay? Now, when am I having my nephew/niece?😉 

Your oppa/hyung~ 

XOXO

I hid my face in my palms. It was embarrassing. I shook it off and took the breakfast from the fridge. All the maids had prepared the breakfast and already left. I put the miso soup and the sandwiches in the microwave and warmed them up.

As I was putting the sandwiches on the plate, a pair of hands wrapped around my waist. 

"Good morning kook" I said as he rested his head on my shoulder. 

"Good morning, baby... I'm mad at you..." He said with his husky voice.

"And why is that?"

"You weren't there when I got up" 

"Okay, okay, sorry kookie..." 

"....Kookie?... I like the one which you screamed last night" 

"Hm? What?" 

"The name you called me with when you were under me, moaning-" 

"aish, aish! Sush! Sush! I got it!" I said as heat crept my face. He chuckled and turned me around. 

"Wanna continue what was left last night?" He asked as I pushed him lightly and held the two plates of sandwiches in my hand. 

"Please have breakfast, Mr.Jeon" I said as I kept it on the dining table. He laughed and came to the table. 

... 

"Yah! Why are you so late!?" Chaeyoung shouted at the person who was walking like a model and thinking he looked cool in slow motion. 

"I'm talking to you, Jiminie pabo!" She said to him while scoffed and continued his walk. We all laughed at their bickering. 

"This reminds of you both, haha" Minji said pointing at me and Jungkook. We exchange a glance at each other and turned towards Minji. 

"I used to annoy her a lot more than this, right bubble?" Jungkook said as took my tongue out and teased him. 

"Okay, okay. Shall we leave?" Oppa asked while he sat in the 7-seater car . We all nodded and got into it. We were going to Daecheon Beach as a celebration for our wedding. Oppa drove the car while Jimin sat next to him. Minji, Jennie and Chaeyoung sat in the middle row. Me and Jungkook sat at the back. 

I was really tired so I rested my head on Jungkook's shoulder and slept. 

...

 I woke up as I felt the car stop. We had reached our destination. We all got down from the car and went directly towards the beach.

"Come on!!! Let's go!!" Jennie shouted as she went into the water first. She was followed by everyone else. Jungkook swam into the ocean while Chaeyoung chased Jimin in the water. Minji and Jennie were busy splashing water at each other. I stood there smiling like an idiot. 

"What are you thinking, inu?" My brother asked me while I looked at him. 

"Nothing. It's just that, I hope this happiness never ends." 

"Oh come on... Future is far away... Don't think of all that! First try to dodge this!" He said as he splashed water on me. I groaned and splashed back the water at him. Suddenly Jimin appeared and splashed some more water on oppa. 

"Yah! Jimin-shii!!! Today, you are a dead meat!!!" Oppa shouted and went behind him. Jimin laughed as swam as quickly as possible. I chuckled seeing both of them. 

"Wanna build a sandcastle, my lady?" Jungkook snaked his hand around my waist and pulled me closer to him. I looked at him and smiled. 

"Sure! Why not?" I said as we both walked away from the water. We sat on the soft sand and we both made a sandcastle. 

"Hey! Bring that leaf for the flag!" I said to Jungkook as he brought it in a second. I kept the leaf on top of the castle. We both smiled at each other and got up. He held my hand and locked his fingers with mine. 

The sun was setting. It was mixture of yellow, orange, pink and purple in the sky. It looked so pretty that it couldn't be described using words. Me and Jungkook, hand in hand, walked along the shore. The water touched our feet and then returned back. 

"Mrs Jeon, how many kids would you like to have?" He asked me while I looked at him. 

"Um... As many as you want" 

"Really? Can you handle me?"

"Ehem, of course, I can!" 

"Oh really... So... would you like to book a room?" 

"Shut up! We are with everyone! Stupid!" 

"Well..."

"No, no, no. Not today, Kook" 

"Okay fine... But after we reach home, okay?" 

"Hm... Okay" 

"Anyway, what would like to name our kids?" 

"Um... If it's a boy then, Ji-ho. If it's a girl then, Aera" 

"Aww, that's so cute! Wait... From how long were you planning it?" 

"Um... the past 5 years, maybe... "

"Omg! You didn't have to wait for so long... Well then, I'm booking room, right now" 

"Hey! No!" 

"Hyung! I need to ask you something!" He said as he ran towards oppa. 

"Yah!!! Jeon Jungkook!!!!!!" I said as I chased him from behind. 

Now that I think of it... Was it really a secret admiration? I don't think it was... At the end everything turned out to be fine. If I could ever tell my past self something, it would be not to be scared to fall in love.... Especially with an angel like him...  

--------------------------------