𝐒𝐈𝐗

The story continues below...

Ahem. Ahem. Excuse me. A/N here. Sorry for interrupting. I know that I'm changing the POV very consistently but it's kind of important to know how Inara feels. So I'm switching back to Inara's POV. 

--✨--

3 days later...

The taxi arrived. I checked the number plate and the information of the driver in my phone to confirm. Then me and my brother sat in the car as he directed the way to his house. 

"Actually sir we have to pick someone up on our way there. Would you mind taking the longer route?" Taehyung requested the driver. The driver nodded and gave slight grin. 

Who is he going to pick up now...? Seriously. Anyway my eyes hurt so I may as well take a tiny nap.  My eyes closed its shutters and now its completely black. 

Suddenly the car stopped. Fuck that driver. What was that sudden brake. I could have broken my jaw if I didn't wear the seatbelt. 

"What the-" An unknown voice which wasn't there in the beginning erupted.

"I'm extremely sorry sir. This wasn't intentional." This voice was the driver's.

"It's okay. Just be a little careful..." This was oppa's voice then who was the other...

"Calm down Jungkook-ah... It was just a mistake. Why are you so tensed up? Did something happen in the uni?" 

I rubbed my eyes to clear the vision. WHAT THE HELL!!! What is he doing here!? Aish! Why couldn't he sit in the front seat. Did he really have to take the back seat!?

"No. Nothing. All okay." He gave a thumbs up. Then he looked at me and I turned my head to the other side. 

"Hyung didn't your sister learn what manners are? Seriously, she doesn't know how to even greet elders. Look at her. She turned her head towards the window. I'm hurt." He wiped his fake tears as I glared at him. 

"Oppa don't listen to him. And you know what? I did learn my manners unlike you!" I rolled my eyes. My brother and the driver started laughing. He then came closer to and whispered, 

"Don't roll your eyes at me or else I'll really lose my manners and control, okay missy?" He winked and then backed off. I felt my ears burn. Thank god my hair wasn't in a ponytail. I also backed off and looked outside. Don't blame me. It's not my fault that my mind is dirty. And does he really have to give me a nickname and that too missy!?

TIME SKIP

We reached the place. He lived in an apartment!? Cool. We got to his room and not gonna lie, It was incredible. He had decorated it beautifully. 

"Okay kiddo. Your room is there. Why don't you have a look and then we will go shopping. Okay?" I nodded and went to my room. I opened the door and it was beautiful. Really beautiful. I thanked him and gave him a tiny hug. 

"You rest for a while and we'll go in the evening" 

"Okay sure. Don't be late okay?" He smiled and I went towards my room. I lied on the bed and thought about only one thing...

My parents....

I could have gone to them rather than coming here but... I trust my brother more than them. I need some time before I talk to them. I still don't know why they didn't contact me yet. Did oppa not tell them? Or maybe they still don't know. Should I call them? I should. Yes I should. 

On the call

ME - H-hello eomma. How are you?

MOM - Hello. Who is this?

ME - Its me. Inara. Your daughter.

MOM - Oh my god. Inu! Are you okay!? I called you so many times. I heard you had an accident. I prayed for you everyday. I'm so sorry. Eomma is so sorry. I wasn't there for you. I'm happy your brother was there to save you. B-but I'm such a bad mother- *starts crying*

ME - W-why eomma? Why didn't you come to see me? WHY!?

MOM - I know you're m-mad but listen to me. Believe me. Please!

ME - *sniffs* Sure

MOM - Thank you so much. I was fed up. Fed up of fighting everyday. I couldn't handle it anymore. He took your brother, my son away from me. Took you away from me. Y-your dad was out of control that day. H-he was about to kill me. S-so, I took my bag and left to the airport. N-now, I'm in Paris, with my friend. I was going to call you and Taehyung after I reached there. A-and when I c-called Tae *she broke down*

ME - *crying* T-then why didn't you come to see me?

MOM - I'm sorry. I could not. I tried. So, I told Tae to stay with you. I also sent him money for house, food and requirements. I only told him not to tell about me. I'm sorry. The call will end soon. Just remember. I love you and him. Please take care to Tae and yourself. I'll try calling you everyday. Good bye. 

ME - Okay mom. Good bye. 

Call ended

I cried in my brother's arms. He had also heard everything. He had entered when he heard me cry. But although she was going through a hardship, she didn't have to forget me and brother. She had made the same mistake 8 years ago and still did the same thing. I couldn't forgive her. But I had to. She was mother. It hurted me. A lot.

When am I ever going to be happy?

---------------------------------

Sorry for the emotional part and looooong chapter. Like almost I reached 1000 words. What are your thoughts about Inara's mom. Should Inara forgive her? Please let me know. 

The next chapter will be posted soon.

Stay tuned.

Love A/N!🤍✨

----------------------------------