𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

The story continues below... 

--💐--

TIME SKIP

My wedding is in 12 hours. From the past 2 weeks, we have been preparing for this.  My wedding dress is ready. Jungkook's suit is ready. We have invited all our guests. Everyone is very excited for this... Except me... Not that I don't want to marry him. Not that I don't trust him. It's just that I'm scared. Scared of ending up like my mother. 

Speaking of her, we invited her and she said she would come with her new husband. I'm not so happy about my step-father and his child. I didn't know he had child until yesterday. It looks like I will be having a step-sibling. 

As for my dad... Me and Oppa went to our old house and kept the invitation card along with many other sweets. We both hoped he would see the card and come to the wedding.  

... 

Minji, Chaeyoung and Jennie are helping me with my dress, makeup and hair. No doubt, we called the hairdressers and makeup artists but they wanted to help me. 

"Omg!!! Inu!!!! Your hair is soooo pretty!!" Minji said while she fixed Chaeyoung's hair. Minji, Chaeyoung and Jennie were the bridesmaid. They wanted to do it so I let them. They all were wearing same dress. 👇🏼👇🏼

"Thank you, Min!" I said as I wore my heels as a final touch

"Girls!! Inu!! Come on!! Let's go, We are going to be late!" Jennie shouted as she called us. We all went out to my brother. He stood their in his suit looking at the watch. He kept licking his lips which showed his nervousness. 

"Oppa..." I called him. He looked at me and widened his eyes. 

"What happened, Oppa!? Am I not looking good? Is something missing?"  I asked him. 

"N-no. I mean.... You look really really beautiful, Inu... I-i have no words..." He started tearing up. This was the first time ever I had seen him cry. This wasn't fake this time. This was my outfit. 👇🏼

 👇🏼