𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

The story continues below...

--💞--

He whispered and took the remote from my hand. He switched on the movie and while I was there with my mouth slightly open and staring at him. I didn't even blink. Of course I was surprised.

Then I shook of my thoughts and focused on the movie. It was a fun movie. I liked the jumpscares and all but it was just a little bit disturbing.  

"Yah coconut head! If you're sleepy why don't you go home!?" I say while my eyes were still on the screen. He kept dozing off in between the movie. Like who does that in between movies especially while watching a horror movie. 

"Hey! I'm not sleepy! And I don't want to go home! I took permission from hyung to stay here!" He told me. 

"Stubborn!" I said and he chuckled. 

"Only for you, my lady" He said and laid his head on my shoulders.

WTF!? HIS LADY!? AND WHY IS HIS HEAD SO HEAVY!?

"Whatever" I tried to scoot over but, he is just too pig-headed. 

There was this intense moment going in the movie. I was so into the movie that I hadn't even realised that he feel asleep. Out of nowhere, a hand snaked behind my waist. He hugged me tight. My eyes widened. 

Why is he hugging me now!?

My breath hitched as tried to calm myself down. 

Why am I feeling like this? What is happening to me? Do I... like him?

The movie screen was now showing end credits while I was still there, frozen by his touch. I gathered all my courage and removed his hand from my waist and got his head onto a pillow. I got up and covered him with a blanket. I switched off the TV and then cleaned the table. I looked at the clock. 11:43 PM

I should let him sleep. After I talk with Jennie and Minji, I'll wake him up. 

Yes, they both are night owls and very different from me. I took my blanket, pillow and plushie to my room. I called a conference call to both of them. 

on the call

J - Hey girls!!! How is it going!?

M - Hi there! It's lovely! 

I - It's alright...

J - Hey Inu, Are you okay?

I - Nothing much, Just a flu.

M - Thank god! You sounded like you were going to die soon. 

J - Haha! True! 

M - So what were you up to? You don't stay awake until this time.

I - Oh nothing, Jungkook came to my house to take care of me, so I thought movie would be a good entertainment. 

J - Ahem ahem, What!? 

M - Yeah what!?

I - Didn't you hear me?

M - Oh no, I heard it very well.... But it's just that... 

J - We don't believe you. Haha, You're pranking us, right?

M - Yeah.... Haha... Jungkook... would take care.... of you!?

J - Unbelievable....

I - I'm not lying. He is in the hall, sleeping.