𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 [𝐉𝐊 𝐏𝐎𝐕]

The story continues below...

--🐰--

ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ꜱᴀɪᴅ, 

ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴇʏᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛᴏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴʏ ᴡᴏʀᴅꜱ...

--💘--

flashback

𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 

I went to the hospital to meet my hyung. I went to the room he called to. I opened the door to find a beautiful lady standing in front. Her facial features were so similar to hyung. Round and big eyes. Perfect lips. Cute nose. Long hair tied into a bun. But she was a shorty.

"Uh.. hello there. Didn't mean to disturb any of you. Just came to meet.... Oh! Hyung! Helloo!!" I said as I walked towards him. I saw the little lady get heated up as I went closer to her. 

Is she embarrassed to have me here? Or is she... blushing?

"Hi hyung! Why are you at the hospital? I thought you would come to see me at my uni. I'm mad." I said to him. Of course I was mad. He didn't come to see me. 

"Oh boy... Anyway. Jungkook meet her. She is Ahn Inara. My sister." He pointed at the lady. 

Oh... beautiful.... She is his sister... He wasn't lying when he said her sister was pretty...

"Hi... um.. jungkook... I guess. Nice to meet you" She said as she bowed and extended her hand for a handshake. 

"Hello. You're right. I'm Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you too." I said and shook her hand. 

Her hands were so soft. 

"But hyung you never told me she was your sister though..." I said. 

"I'll tell you on our way. Anyway, Let's leave guys. Let her rest." Hyung placed a hand above her head and patted.

My heart felt different in front of her...

𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

I had volunteered to hand her the lunch because hyung was busy with something. I went to her room and she opened the door. 

"Oppa! Finally-" "Oh.. Hi Jungkook oppa. I thought you were my brother. Sorry fo-"

Haha! She's cute! 

"No, it's okay. He had sent me here. He had a little work so I thought of volunteering." I gave her the parcel. 

"Should I stay..? or.." I asked.

"No no, It's perfectly fine. You might be busy. I'll be fine." She said as she kept the parcel on her bed. As I was bidding my farewell to her, an annoying creature appeared on the door.  

"Are you alright Inara? Are you hurt badly? Why are you standing? Sit dow-" 

Aish! This guy is that Nancy's friend! Gosh! Annoying!

"Um... Excuse me! Back off! Don't touch her!" I said as he was coming near her. He just stared at me with blank expression. I asked Inara whether he is her boyfriend and she no. 

"I'm perfectly fine, Yeonjun. Don't worry about me. My brother is here to take care of me." She pointed towards me. I raised an eyebrow.

Now I'm disappointed!

"Already accepted me as your brother? You are really problematic huh." She shot me an angry look. Somehow she managed to stop the fight between us and then that guy left.