𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

The story continuous below...

--🏥--

It's been a while since I've gotten up from coma. I've been hospitalized till next week. Anyway, Let me continue my introduction. So, yeah. I've a messed up life. My parents didn't even come to visit me. Do they even love me or not? I'm mad at them. I won't talk to them anymore. Well now its currently 3pm, I'm waiting for my friends to arrive from school. 3 months. 3 freaking months since I saw them. I miss them....

I'm Ahn Inara. 16 years old. Studying at Seoul National University. Sassy and an Introvert. Single Child.

I'm not a school topper but an average girl with an average performance. I'm simple girl who doesn't want to be treated as a fancy product. But. My love life is more complex than finding the value of x in the equations of Mathematics. I only have two close friends. Kim Jennie and Kim Minji. I don't talk with boys or any girl of my school other than those two.  

I wasn't always a single child. When I was 8 years old, my older brother, was 10 years. He had accidentally pushed me which lead me to bump against the edge of the table. It was hurtful but not more than the fact that my parents abandoned him. He was innocent but they thought he tried to kill me. How can a ten year old even think of such thing? I know it sounds like a Bollywood movie scene but it's true. Really. My parents always misunderstand everything. 

Slowly, my eyes starts to get blurred as tears form. My heart still aches for him. That was last time I ever saw him. I had eavesdropped my parents conversation and heard that they sent him to an orphanage. I had lost my one and only guardian who could have helped me today. 

The door slowly opens as I look towards it. It soon reveals that Kim guy who saved me. No wonder he looked kind of familiar. I wanted to ask him but I was too shy. 

Then I noticed something. A shiny ring from his index finger was gleaming very brightly. 

"H-hey, could you show that please..." I ask him very politely. He seemed quite nervous when I asked that. Sus. 

I looked at the beautifully polished ring which had a heart craved in the middle. I loved it. But somehow I felt as if it was too familiar. Then my eyes captured something. I cried. It had my name on it. I remembered giving this to him before he left. It was made for me. My parents had given me to wear it on my 18th birthday. After 10 years. haha. They don't like procrastination 😂. Sorry. Anyway. I had to give something to him before he left so, I gave him what was the most dear to me. 

I hugged him and wept. He also hugged me back. I could feel his tears on my head. I was short and he was tall. Duh!

"B-bro... How didn't you even think of not telling me? I missed you. I missed you a lot!" 

"I also missed you what could I do I was also forced to not come near you. But that day how could I not come to save my sister!?

---------------------------------

I know. I know. Most of you are waiting for romance, friendships, love, comedy, entertainment. They all will soon be there. Don't worry. Be patient.

Just a little spoiler, The male lead will be introduced in the next chapter.

The next chapter will be posted soon.

Stay tuned.

Love A/N!🤍✨

----------------------------------