𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

The story continuous below...

--🫂--

My brother saved me. He came to me. He. He came back to me.

After minutes of crying, I calmed myself down. I asked him about his location and who took care of him. Looked like he had a fun childhood there. Now, he had graduated. He will soon start a business of his own. Thank god my brother is alive and healthy.

He also asked me about Mom and dad. When I told him everything, he just sighed. He also knew. They were like this from the very beginning. Those days, before dad used to come home, he used to take me to his friend's house.  So that I would be away from all that. 

"Babe~ HOW ARE YOU!????" Two monsters came and hugged me so tight that I could I lost my life then and there. 

"Are you ok!? Who told you to be so inattentive!? huh? Couldn't you be more careful!?" 

"Yeah! How dare you wander around on your own in a road full of traffic!? Do you think you are a supreme or god that a vehicle couldn't hurt you!?" 

Yeah.. They ranted me for about 15 minutes. I know they have the right to do that. I just kept looking down and felt really overwhelmed from the love they had for me. I seriously could never think of suicide with having friends like them. 

Hey there! A/N thought of updating you here! Till now you had seen through Inara's pov. But, it would be A/N's pov from now on. So you could get a clearer view of what and who the characters are.

--👦🏻--

Minji and Jennie finally stopped their rant and finally looked around. They saw Taehyung and raised their eyebrows at Inara signaling her to explain. Inara chuckled and looked at them.

"Don't worry! He's not my boyfriend. Let me introduce you!" Inara happily skipped towards Taehyung and held his arm. Minji and Jennie were shocked seeing Inara so happy. They had never seen so excited and cheerful and on top that she was so carefree after the accident. 

The accident wasn't huge. The car had just stopped at a distance of 1mm, like a supernatural power stopped it just in time. It had bumped her right thigh little bit but it wasn't that huge. But she was so scared and tired of her life that she gave up and closed her eyes. 

"He is my brother. Kim Taehyung. Remember once I showed his childhood picture to you guys." The two realised and then introduced themselves to him and bowed. They were also amazed by his appearance. 

"Are you an idol?" "yeah, how do you look so charismatic!?" "Your facial features are so perfect!" "Did you have a plastic surgery!?" 

Taehyung smiled and blushed a little bit. Soon, the door swung open revealing a boy. Inara could not believe her eyes. He was also a tall boy for his age. His dark brown locks were light and fluffy as a cloud. His features were more stronger than Inara's black coffee.

"Uh.. hello there. Didn't mean to disturb any of you. Just came to meet.... Oh! Hyung! Helloo!!" That handsome greeted Taehyung and Taehyung also waved at him and signaled him to come in. Inara could feel her cheeks burn up as he came near. Her heartbeat rose. She had never felt that way. 

"Hi hyung! Why are you at the hospital? I thought you would come to see me at my uni. I'm mad." 

"Oh boy... Anyway. Jungkook meet her. She is Ahn Inara. My sister." Jungkook moved his eyes in the direction of the young girl. Their eyes met. Jungkook quickly waved at her not to create awkwardness. 

"Hi... um.. jungkook... oppa... I guess. Nice to meet you" She bowed and formally raised a hand for a handshake. 

"Hello. You're right. I'm Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you too." He shook hands with her. 

"But hyung you never told me she was your sister though..." He asked.

"I'll tell you on our way. Anyway, Let's leave guys. Let her rest." Taehyung placed a hand above her head and patted. Inara waved at all of them. Jennie and Minji also exchanged a trio hug with her and left. Inara laid on the bed warming herself up with the plushies Taehyung bought. 

'Why did feel like that when Jungkook came?'

-----------------------------

I hope you liked it. 

I had promised that main lead would be introduced. I know its a little late. Sorry for that. 

New chapters will be here soon. 

Stay tuned!

Love A/N🤍✨

---------------------