𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

The story continues below...

--🧸--

"Inara... Please don't be like this... I really do love you... I couldn't hide my feelings anymore... I wanted to confess to you today but you didn't attend. I overheard Jungkook talking with the principal. So I came over for you" He said.

"But you... didn't let me in... I'm not a pervert like that bastard, Jungkook. I will always be loyal to you... Still, I'm mad at you... Looks like you need a punishment, babe..." He said and chuckled. My blood boiled in anger. I just wanted to kill him.

I felt him coming towards the balcony door. I kept calm.

I can fight him. I'm strong! I'll fight until they arrive.

I repeated it to myself. He opened the door. I could sense his smirk. But. I was ready. Ready to fight.

"There you are-" I punched his face hard enough to break the bones. A warm fluid came out of his nose. It was bleeding. Before he could defend, I kicked his main point and knees. I thought he would cry in pain but he started laughing like a maniac.

"Haha. Wow. I'm impressed. My future wife can defend herself-"

"I'm not your future wife! Why-" Before I could say or do anything, he got up and pinned me against the wall. He blocked my legs with his foot and held my hands above my head. I tried jerking his hand away but he was stronger. 

Now... I just have to waste time until they arrive...

"Why are you forcing me?"

"I'm not, dear. Anyway, let's go have a drink shall we?" 

"If you'll let me move" 

"First, Answer me" 

He won't be any harm. Just a drink. But then it would seem- 

I was interrupted by a hand which swung across the man's cheek in front of me. Yeonjun fell down as the force was too hard to handle. Without giving a break to him, my protector bent down to his level and made another punch across his cheek. The blood from the nose was now dry but it was dripping fresh from his lip. I was satisfied. 

He'll die if he continues this!

I stopped him but he doesn't seem to. I kept calling his name and even tried to push him back. He didn't even budge. 

"Stop it! Please! He'll die!" No response. He kept punching the shit out of him. He must have broken 16 teeth already. 

"Stop it please... kookie..." He finally stopped. He panted heavily and got up as he still glared at him. He had fire in his eyes. It could burn the whole Amazon forest in seconds. 

Thank God! At least Choi Yeonjun would be alive to the police!

He slowly lifted his eyes towards me. Those eyes were sparkly and were glittering. It was filled with rage and tears for a moment and then suddenly turned soft. I would have looked away but there was something in me that didn't want to. Those eyes said everything. How worried he was. How angry he was. How much he cared for me... It was true when someone said, 

Sometimes eyes are enough to understand someone without any words...

But... Am I right with what he is feeling? Or am I just being delusional?

"I'll kill you, Jeon jungkook!" Yeonjun got up with a swift and went towards him. But. He was caught by two men. 

Finally! The police is here!

"Please take him away" The lady commanded. 

"Hello, I'm Shin Jiwoo. Are you hurt?" She asked me. 

"Hello, I'm Ahn Inara. I'm fine, thank you" I smiled at her as she returned it to me. She interrogated me for a few minutes. Jungkook looked really different. He kept quiet which was very much unlike him. 

"Thank you for your help, Ms. Shin" I bowed to her as she left the house. I went to Jungkook who sat there like a ghost. I sat near him and looked at him hoping he would raise his head. But, he looked down. 

"Jungkook... you're... crying..." He sniffed and cried harder. I had never seen him cry. 

"Jungkook? Look at me, will you? Please." He still did not look. I couldn't see him cry. My heart ached. I pulled him into a hug. He kept his head near my neck and cried. I rubbed his back and patted his head. 

"Would you tell me what's wrong?" I asked him softly. He sniffed lightly and lifted his head. Our eyes met. Just like day in the hospital. 

"I-I'm sorry. I wasn't there to protect you. I'm. I'm so useless. H-hyung believed in me. Y-you believed in me. B-but I-" 

I held his face in my palms. 

I couldn't let him say anything else. He looked so broken from deep inside. I wanted him to know that none of that mattered to me. He protected me at the end anyway. He did the thing I wanted to do. I wanted to punch him but Jungkook did that on my behalf. He was there for me. Whenever. Wherever. 

"Who told you you're useless? You were there to protect me anytime. You were always there to take care of me. You shouldn't be sorry. I should be. I... I just made you... work around so much... Anyway, thank you so much, kook" I was drowned deep into his eyes. He had stopped crying. I wiped his tears and ruffled his hair. 

The doorbell rang.

I got up and went towards the door. I opened the door to find, Taehyung. He quickly hugged me. I was soon short of breath. I pushed him a little and he moved back. 

"I-i'm so so sorry, inu! I'm such a bad brother! I wasn't here for you! I will kill that bastard with my own hands-" He panted. 

"Oppa... Why are you sorry..? You had work that is why you had to leave. None of us had the slightest idea of what was going to happen. You shouldn't blame yourself, right? It was all my fault. I should have kept my distance from him..." I went on giving advices not knowing my heart even cracked more. I blamed myself deep inside. I felt like it was all my fault. But. I shouldn't let anyone else feel this way. No one should be guilty. I should be the one who should be guilty. 

I want to die but... if I die I won't be able to make any memories with him...

---------------------------------

The next chapter will be posted soon.

Stay tuned.

Love A/N!🤍✨

----------------------------------